How many monitors do you have on your main PC?

sdy284

Multiple monitors?  

66 members have voted

1. 1. How many monitor's are you running on your main PC?

• 4+

If I wanted.... I could hook up my 17" CRT with the 22" LCD I have now, but then again my desk would be way too crowded! I'm more than happy with this thing ;)

hence the reason I have a stupid 6' folding table sitting next to my desk :(

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest christopher3393
main work machine has 6 30" apple studio displays. still trying to get the custom aluminum arm structure finished to do a 2 tall x 3 wide setup... 6 wide is too much desk space.

Incredible!: what do you use these for and how do you use them?

Myself: 19" Dell Ultrasharp. Have a 20" Dell widescreen not in use--prefer the 19" for reading, and wouldn't want to pair the 2. Just picked up 27" Dell for use with new rig not built yet. I prefer the idea of having 1 the size of 2.

at any given time I can have auto cad for topographical maps or truck work, media apps such as winamp, media player or media center, 5 different word docs or spread sheets, a remote desktop console or 10 running, outlook, opera, security camera and telemetry feeds coming from the parks... the list of crap goes on and on for things i might be working / playing with.

this is what happens when your business ventures include a dude ranch, data storage center, offroad parks, bars, and computer stores... so much going on requires the ability to quickly and efficiently multi task. all the while keeping my sanity (not doing so well as of late)