How many monitors do you have on your main PC?

sdy284

Multiple monitors?  

66 members have voted

1. 1. How many monitor's are you running on your main PC?

• 4+

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been using a 19" and a 17" both crt's (I still don't like the way LCD's look) for the last five or six years. I couldn't imagine working without 2 monitors. B:)

I've been using a 19" and a 17" both crt's (I still don't like the way LCD's look) for the last five or six years. I couldn't imagine working without 2 monitors. B:)

:withstupid:

once you go dual monitors... you can't go back to a single

:unsure: i have dual monitors...

two 17" LCD's at 1280x1024?

shaddap laughing boy lol... my monitor I usually have at 1600x1200 (goes up to 2048x1536) and I'd need a THIRD graphics card to run dual-monitors without having to reboot all the time... so... I'm not really all that fussed...

that's one thing that is retarded about nVidia's drivers... having to reboot to enable or disable SLi... and needing to reboot (to disable SLi) to use a second monitor

keke-.gif @ all the single monitor users :P

depends what you have, right? I am getting my 22" today (hopefully) or tomorrow, then I am more than fine with a single monitor! I used to have dual 17" CRT's set up for a short time, as I got a 17" Dell for free from my school, but I really didn't like it that much.

depends what you have, right? I am getting my 22" today (hopefully) or tomorrow, then I am more than fine with a single monitor! I used to have dual 17" CRT's set up for a short time, as I got a 17" Dell for free from my school, but I really didn't like it that much.

i'd rather use dual 17's than have one 22" monitor