Andrewr05

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I saw it on IMAX last week and WOW....freaking amazing. Visually, it's one of the best, if not the best movie ever. The action was intense, great camera work and direction. The constant back-and-forth between normal speed and slow-mo was brilliantly done, and was much more natural than the previous matrix-style of slow-mo action scenes that has littered movies for the past 10 years. And if all that wasn't enough, there was the added bonus of superb nudity....let's just say, whatever actresses they chose were really perky :D

I agree with Red on some levels...but...I'm all for mindless violence and in that sense...It rocked my freaking world. I gave it an 8.5/10. And yes, the Imax version destroyed every other film I've ever seen visually speaking.

don't get me wrong here guys, it wasn't bad. but it wasn't that great. it was just missing something

It's an action flick, pure and simple. How could it be missing anything if it was only supposed to show lots and lots of cool action sequences? :blink:

Actually it was definitely missing something. I saw it and the thing that gets you in is the special effects. The movie is "Good" at best but the special effects and fight scenes are closer to that "Amazing" mark :)

Actually it was definitely missing something. I saw it and the thing that gets you in is the special effects. The movie is "Good" at best but the special effects and fight sings are closer to that "Amazing" mark :)

You seem to be contradicting yourself. What exactly is missing if the bulk of the movie is close to the "Amazing" mark?