Occ Logo Contest

Bosco

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

*sigh* well, I liked the the tribal look and those of you who seem to only see coc when you look at that thing....have problems...

But seriously so far I'm liking the blocks even though it seems too corporate and not enough occ, it really snaps otherwise though. Image wise though I'm going to have to go with the lightning/cracked chip or the flaming chip.

Edited by Leldorion

*sigh* well, I liked the the tribal look and those of you who seem to only see coc when you look at that thing....have problems...

But seriously so far I'm liking the blocks even though it seems too corporate and not enough occ, it really snaps otherwise though. Image wise though I'm going to have to go with the lightning/cracked chip or the flaming chip.

LOL :lol: :lol: :lol:

i dont "see" it as such - it's just how it reads. backwards c, o, then c.

That one looks pretty neat, although not to computerish...

It is actually really hard to make a good logo for a computer site because there really is no "ONE" thing that pertrays technology or computers.

true. Is there a science forum with occ as its acronym? lol