Name That Car!

Andrewr05

That wouldn't be that stupid special toyota, with all of the ridiculous options for compleatly unneeded features. Although this one appears to have all sorts of features.

Worked on an older one this looks a bit different. IMO the tarago is much better and a hella lot more practical.

That wouldn't be that stupid special toyota, with all of the ridiculous options for compleatly unneeded features. Although this one appears to have all sorts of features.

Worked on an older one this looks a bit different. IMO the tarago is much better and a hella lot more practical.

Winner winner chicken dinner.

Toyota Vellfire, confirmed via Google.

Winner winner chicken dinner.

Toyota Vellfire, confirmed via Google.

Haven't worked on a Vellfire had a bit more of a look ive worked on the less ostentatious but still ridiculous Alphard. Canno't beleive these are acctuall production cars but some people.... Hey kingdingaling do people actually buy these?

I have only seen one Alphard in my life and it was imported and beyond ridiculous with its six recliners. The Vellfire just looks stupid :lol:

So had to go read the first post work out if I am posting a pic or not and well looks like it is my turn :evilgrin:

6352802438_59b1ddd4c1.jpg

Haven't worked on a Vellfire had a bit more of a look ive worked on the less ostentatious but still ridiculous Alphard. Canno't beleive these are acctuall production cars but some people.... Hey kingdingaling do people actually buy these?

I have only seen one Alphard in my life and it was imported and beyond ridiculous with its six recliners. The Vellfire just looks stupid :lol:

So had to go read the first post work out if I am posting a pic or not and well looks like it is my turn :evilgrin:

6352802438_59b1ddd4c1.jpg

bumblebees redneck cousin?

bumblebees redneck cousin?

No

Err.. El Camino? :S

And no

Edit:

Muchoman you're aussie you should know and ekiM america isn't the only place to make cars :P although this was sold rebadged as an el camino in the states. It is also something I would love to get as a resto project one day.

Edited by Stonerboy779