Name That Car!

Andrewr05

Well it's a Holden....past that no idea on the model. :lol:

Play with google images for a while till you find a match :P oh and an image search of this image won't work since I pulled it from the black web :happy:

Work colleague also bought one and is dumping a 454 big block that's getting bored out soon. Want to drive it bad but stupid laws in Vic tell me I can't for three more years grrr.

Play with google images for a while till you find a match :P oh and an image search of this image won't work since I pulled it from the black web :happy:

Work colleague also bought one and is dumping a 454 big block that's getting bored out soon. Want to drive it bad but stupid laws in Vic tell me I can't for three more years grrr.

I'd much rather get a small car and tune it. :evilgrin:

This. The lack of weight on the rear wheels in a car like that makes them a nightmare to drive quickly. :lol:

That's what makes it fun if you don't treat it right your gone :biggrin: the other car I would love at some point is an early 70s hemi cuda but alas, I have not that kinda money.

So my next car is probably going to be a vy/vz commodore or to you guys a 2004 chevorlet lumina I beleive.

One last hint before I am off to bed and cos I am feeling generous ... http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sandman and BP is the closest so far.

Locutus that dude is either really crap of the line or an absolute genius at rubbing it in not sure which yet.

an... HJ?

and yes the States isn't the only country that manufacture cars... but who owns Holden? :lol:

Me, my Dad a massive amount of aussies do :lol:

And yes it's a hj maybe I should have left the grill and lights in the pic :P