Lian Li's Butt Ugly Stupid Snail Case

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah its a bit ugly, but its different..lol

i still dont know why people say lian li cases suck. sure, that one does - we can all see it looks naff.

but half the people who have slagged them off have never even USED one! they are definitely the best quality case i have personally ever used. they are mighty strong, never have sharp edges and are intelligently designed (apart from the intake fan filter things can be a bit restrictive). their cases are a joy to work with and anyone who has one will agree. i just think the price puts people off - which is no reason to say they suck. you pay a premium for quality!

some people say they are boring and dull...well too bad! doesnt make it a bad case tho. the aluminium is always awesome quality and very easy to anodize into another colour (if it is silver). some of us like a simple looking design. if i ever need another case, it'll be a lian li - im not a fanboy, but the quality and ease of use was simply ace. ive used a lot of cases too - not many i've had the pleasure of using manage to come close.

but yes, after my mini rant about people hating them (heavens knows why), yes, the snail is an ugly case, albeit well made and easy to use.