Lian Li's Butt Ugly Stupid Snail Case

For people who like crazy modded stuff i'm surprised at the bad reviews you've been giving it. I kind of like it, it's definetly not a boring beige box.

I personnally like the window which i would try to mod a bit.

Edited by flareback

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For people who like crazy modded stuff i'm surprised at the bad reviews you've been giving it. I kind of like it, it's definetly not a boring beige box.

570071[/snapback]

Wow I guess that makes the 2 of us, I don't think it's THAT bad. I have to admit my 1st reaction was like "OH gosh!" but then after awhile I felt sorry for it, its so different and alone...

so I like if off of pity.

570071[/snapback]

Wow I guess that makes the 2 of us, I don't think it's THAT bad. I have to admit my 1st reaction was like "OH gosh!" but then after awhile I felt sorry for it, its so different and alone...

so I like if off of pity.

570083[/snapback]

I for one think it's pretty neat. Finally no more of that boring BLAH crap lian-li always puts out.

Beyound the fact that its ugly, Im sure that it makes life a bit harder in terms of modding; no side window, posibility of incompatibility with fans, motherboards, drives, graphic cards (which are all square/rectangular).

570059[/snapback]

Yea, they have only been making cases for twenty years. I am SURE they didn't think of that. I mean it is impossible to fit a square inside a much larger spiral shape.

570071[/snapback]

i don't know about you... but when was the last time ive seen a basic boring plain beige box? nobody has those anymore...

this case still sucks... and perfect evidence why i hate lian li

i don't know about you... but when was the last time ive seen a basic boring plain beige box? nobody has those anymore...

570323[/snapback]

i hate lian-li because their cases are boring, and they only look cool when people mod the hell out of them. At least this is something different.

570323[/snapback]

Um.. don't make me go take a pic of my parents computer. and here is one i found on newegg. Yes it has blue buttons, but's it's still a beige box imo.

post-65285-0-56259500-1328841584_thumb.jpg

I agree about Lian Li cases generally being boring. But they also carry a bit of class which is hard to find if you don't want a dragon case or something. Like say in an office setting (because a lot of people are still very traditional).