Wow Vapochill !

kobalt

We all will when you do.. :) well, I wont.... I'm happy with plain old hassle free air cooling thanks :P

580765[/snapback]

That seems to be his recommendation for everything :rolleyes:

If only it was that easy KB!!! :)

• 2 weeks later...
You mean it looks like "a" good cooler, I'll assume. Otherwise, I need to slap your English teacher.

And what's the point of buying a big heatpipe? Why not just be a real man and build your own VPC?

580746[/snapback]

Whats the point of buying a big heat pipe??

Why not JUST build your on VPC?

You realise how stupid you sound right?

Thats like saying dont buy a car, just go build one.

Sure, some people could do it, and make it look easy.

Same with Vapo Chill, you see all thses guides online, and think, oh trhats easy enough, well how about you try it? Cause its not JUST.

Takes months to do, and years of experiance to do well.

Not to mention you are dealing with High Pressure gas, which will probably kill you if you dont know what you are doing. Which you CLEARLY dont, otherwise you would not have made such a comment.

Even comparing BUILDING your own VPC to simply buying a Big Heatpipe cooler is JUST so stupid, the 2 actions could not be more diffrent.

Buy a cooler takes about 5 seconds, and no skill other than how to use the internet.

Building a VPC takes years of expericance and at least a few days of labour.

Let me guess, after you realise how stupid you look, your gonna come out with a comment like " I was only jokeing! Dont take it so seriously"

Well, from how you posted it, it looks dead serious, if it wasnt why isnt there like a Smilie or something to indicate the joke?