Wow Vapochill !

kobalt

Dont know if i'm late with news but anyone saw this bad boy

http://www.adpmods.com/case-modding/Asetek...-K8-p-1764.html

I've heard that there's a high end and extreme performance version :blink:

So this is the baby :huh:

Edited by kobalt

i wont mind paying it if its cooling performance is as expected...

people blow out $ on water cooling, i honestly dont like maintainance, ouch and specially water cooling (water spill nightmare).

i hope the perfect hsf will be created, low noise, chunky & sexy design etc.. ill go ahead read bout this one for now

It's the same refrigirant used in AC homes and cars dosn't cool as well as R12 it seems :unsure:

I guess it's always moddable a little valve where the tube is pinched and find a garage willing to fill you up with the old stuff loll :lol:

Edited by kobalt

How did they get r134a refrigerant in it?

580450[/snapback]

My guess is same way they refill your punctured car AC (which happened to me btw <_< )

For a car since it's gas when it's punctured somewhere it's totally empty so they send a colorant in it to know where the hole is it also dissipates any humidity, patch it up and create a vacuum in it so when they put the refrigirent hose to the valve it's sucked and with the gas pressure it fills the entire system.At least that's what i've been told by the guy that did my car AC :P

The only thing diffrent that i can see is this dosn't have a valve the tube has been pinched shut.

See 1st pic under the big pipe

Edited by kobalt