Socket 939 Oc Competition (single/dual)

hardnrg

• Replies 397
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mhh, the DDR RAMlist doesn't say anything about those... looking at other manufacturers though, those could be some Hynix chips... but I have no idea, just lemme know how they OC at what timings and I will try to be of help ;)

Indeed.

I'll probably spend a bit of time fiddling with settings tomorrow.

Also, I think I'm on the v.1.D2 BIOS at the moment, so I should probably flash back to one that'll give me the 183 and 150 dividers back.

I was using the modded v.1.C final a while back, don't know why I decided to flash up from that really.

• 2 weeks later...

6 MHz faster than my previous score, albeit with memory on a divider, I'm happy to have the 3500+ running faster on the MSI K8N Neo2 Platinum than the DFI NF4 Ultra-D, especially after it wouldn't run much faster than stock speed before I re-capped the motherboard and re-capped the Antec Neopower 480 to use instead of the Tt Purepower 480

anyway...

SP2004, 24 hours, 2927 MHz:

2927mhzsp200424hoursuf8.th.jpg

Yup :) It could probably pass SP2004:24hr slightly faster, but I've been trying to oc this rig for so long now, and it's supposed to be a music recording and production computer, so I think I'm just gonna call it a day and settle on 2927 MHz... re-testing SP2004 is just too painful :lol: (and also heats my room up)

• 3 months later...

X2 3800+

LCB9E 0719RPMW

Air

SPi 1M @ 2975 MHz

spi1m2975mhzza7.th.jpg

Suicide @ 3126 MHz

suicide3126mhztp9.th.jpg

I really enjoy oc-ing on the DFI NF4 boards... this is like my 6th or 7th 939 CPU... and they all OC like crazy on the king of 939 mobos :D

Looks like this thing is gonna end up equalling or outdoing my 170, even though this one is on air, and the 170 is on water...

• 2 weeks later...