Wake-up Call - Collision At 110mph

cdoggown

of .ing course you cant plan it...  you just talking behind your little firefighter suit.. you CANNOT tell me that someone SOMEWHERE SOMEHOW in the world has not had this situation... neither can i... but its possible... you're telling me its IMPOSSIBLE...

567667[/snapback]

Hmmm. I never said it's impossible. I just asked you for an example that was valid, since you apparently had so many of them.

stop asking for an example, stop being arrogant... you KNOW its GOTTA BE possible

567683[/snapback]

Where's all your examples you claimed ot have? <_<

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thats like saying, "don't use toothpaste, as it can poison you"....

Yes it IS possible, but the chances are that seatbelts will save you...

567736[/snapback]

Wasn't there an issue with anti-freeze in toothpaste at one point? :lol::lol::lol:

I forgot to check, are the mods in on this argument too? lol. For the record, I agree with Xinul and the remaining 99% of OCC :P I imagine that a few broken bones from the seatbelt is much better than losing limbs or decapitation. I bet that having your face crushed and riddled with glass and metal is worse than a couple broken ribs. Who knows, maybe I'm wrong :rolleyes:

Seatbelts are not perfect nor will they ever been. But it is a proven fact that they can prevent death and serious injuries, but they can also cause serious injuries aswell the same can be said about Airbags.

Seatbelts are not perfect nor will they ever been. But it is a proven fact that they can prevent death and serious injuries, but they can also cause serious injuries aswell the same can be said about Airbags.

567914[/snapback]

yeah, no one else has yet mentioned airbags and seatbelts are designed to work in unicen

Therefor, not wearing one, even if it did save your life somhow, would still kill you because of the air bag. And it's unison.

568011[/snapback]

You should not try to sound intelligent by correcting other's spelling errors, when you, yourself, have typos.

Edited by HoLoDreaM

Holo, just stop responding, you just make yourself sound more stupid with every post. Leave it be, and people will eventually forget what and idiotic debate this is.

I always wear my seatbelt, there is no reason not to. As for going 110 in a 30, thats incredible idiotic. I went to a local track day once in my civic and it seemed to max out a little over 100 and the brakes screamed slowing down for a turn. I have nothing against modifying your car, its the few idiots that drive them that give "ricers" a bad name.

Holo, just stop responding, you just make yourself sound more stupid with every post. Leave it be, and people will eventually forget what and idiotic debate this is.

568335[/snapback]

yes... this is... :foldon: