Members Who Have Made A Difference

martymcfly

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Silenc3

Flattered that I am on your list swifty.

I dont try to people, frankly I dont give a rats butt about others!

leave it to red -.-

The member who definitely made a difference in my life is Mr.Black Cat.

He made me realize that honey buns are real good with tea, turned me into a real depressed person and got me into the rockband Tool.

I'm not sure if that was the ultimate sarcasm:

Silkster

Edited by silkster

hey thanks swifty for stuffiing me in that list

oh yeah by the way nerm it was great fighting for spots qbout a month ago i just past whitelightning and i wanted to say its been cool to compete even though i havent heard from him in a while. my main question is where have all the original top posters gone. also a lot of old folders droped out y? anyway im glad all you are here u helped me many days and many nights when i had sleeping problems. instead of going out getting in trouble i stayed home and edumacated myself thanks guys. most you didnt know but i was having major issues with my wife (divorce talks even)and when i was tempted to leave after fights instead of cheatig on her with babes i calmed my self reading your crazy stories especially kb and some of you younger ones ...ill stop before this thread gets even more emotional

*searches desperately for hanky*

Guest Silenc3
And here I sit, thinking all 1300+ posts of mine (that counted) have been in vain...... :(

555607[/snapback]

They were....

If celtica wasent already taken I would have to choose her :P

555581[/snapback]

Hey, you came back.

My list= Select * from occ

No I don't remember the exact syntax.

Pretty much everybody has helped my in one way or another.

I didn't make anyones list :(

Verran has helped me loadsa times his a legend!! :D

And i love reading kb's thread even searched his name and read the previous ones :)

All make me laugh

and cchalogamer also kicks serious butt

:lol:

Edited by bitchplz

I just woke up but uhm... people's names that spring to my head at the moment aaaaaare

kb

verran

puck puck!

hardnrg

aaronamd

archerzz

nerm

r_target

tazwegion

I dont tend to post my own problems that much (mainly because I don't tend to have too many that puzzle me I think) sooo.... :)

I'm glad to see that I've made a list or two. It's nice to know peope remember you for helping out and not just the ex-staff member of OCC who always closed/moved/deleted topics and enforced the rules. ;)

There is no way I could even begin list everyone who has helped me out over the 3+ years that I've been here. However, there are a few people I know would be at the top of the list:

- LinuXProX: He gave me a chance to be part of something really big, which in turn got me a few cool toys and a free trip to Las Vegas. B) Besides that, he also taught me a thing or two about PHP/MySQL, Linux, and other stuff.

- Bosco: I learned a good deal about hardware and the workings of OCC from reading his topics. I also know that had he not left OCC for a while to try his hand at running his own site, OCCC, then I might never have become a staff member. ;)

- Bishop & Sykocus: These two guys have become pretty good friends. They have been a big help to me in the forums and the OCC IRC channel.

- CelticaFLM: Even if she wasn't my wife, she's still been a big help. She's there to listen and for moral support. Also provides a good bit of entertainment. :P

- RaTeD-R & Psywar: Didn't really help much in the technical area, but they were always fun to chat with, especially in those early days when there were only 4 people on at a time.

There are many many other people I could list, but to be honest I wouldn't know where to start. I think ijagwalaafq said it best: SELECT * FROM OCC, so there is another reason to have him on my list! :P