Members Who Have Made A Difference

martymcfly

main thanks goes to big red.. not directly for answering my posts.. but for knowing a crap load of stuff and telling ppl.. have learnt a lot from every1.. so THANKS EVERYONE!! ..

Edited by danyo64

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Last summer when the killSwitch scam was going on, no member was more valuable at the time than ayokona.  It really felt like we came together as a forum to try and nail that bastard who almost got away with our money. 

hardnrg

I'd have to add Celtica too, because she really has become someone I can count on

555457[/snapback]

Back in my first 6 months here @ OCC ayokona was a lot more active and as you said, helped pwn killswitch :D

hardnrg was also a top posters dang near everyday (he had no life...now he has a (really) small one)

Celica...well what can i say, a lady that sticks with all of us...that ***** must be CRAZY!!!

Then we have ppl like markie, who have that programing touch

ppl like KB who at one point was about 3 words from me telling him to hurry the . up and kill himself and stop telling us he was thinking about it.

Bigred, the man with the money and experence, plus the kindness to share his knowledge and experences with us

Coolzero101 is the man that i have done the most business with here on OCC, He's slow as hell to ship stuff sometimes though...

too many memorable ppl that i like...maybe ill just point to them in posts as i see them form now on? nah...

*EDIT* marty you're on my list...(umm you dont wanna know which one :lol:)

Edited by cchalogamer

I couldn't put together a list... in all honesty there are just too many folks that have helped ME. you would honestly be amazed at choices that OCC has helped me make... buying the store... selling the store... buying part of the company... selling the company. I'd be NOTHING without that. I'd still be some lab rat stuck behind a desk at MS if it wasn't for OCC.

THANKS EVERYONE!!!!

Guest Flashstar

I believe that showing someone how to do something in person is far more effective that saying something in a forum. But anyway, hats off to all frequent posters!

Edited by Flashstar

I believe that showing someone how to do something in person is far more effective that saying something in a forum. But anyway, hats off to all frequent posters!

555542[/snapback]

yay :D now i gotta work very hard after school to be the top poster this whole week. :lol:

kewl I am on some of you guys list lol. I don't see how I have really helped anyone though in a half way important sense haha.

as for my list hmmmmm hard to do something like that because no matter what you will almost always forget someone on a forum of this size, and I don't seem to ask for much help on things. :blink: shame on me lol....so I will just say the ones on my list already know who they are so thanks to everyone. :D

I will say that probably one of my most memorable moments with any single member was probably the good old days of Whitelightning and myself fighting our way up the folding ranks almost hourly leap frogging each other on some days.

well heres my list.

bigred

nerm

puck

silkster

psychotic_god

verran

road kill

clay meow

silenc3

cchalogamer

apostolics

martymcfly

those are the most significant to me because they are friendly, smart, competitive, and gets to the fact in political threads (you know who you are Lo :D ) and just plain o great people to know. and also amost the top 3 on my list was the guy with the uber leet aiw cooling (you know who you are too) :lol: these guys are the main reason i like to post on OCC.

555530[/snapback]

yay, i made a list! I would have taken back the sig i made you if i wasn't on your list! lol, j/k.

i'm hurt i wasn't on your original list marty, hurt. devastated even. you suck :P heehee, nah, j/k...i still love you ;)

as for my list, it's just way too many people to thank and acknowledge here. Probably anyone who takes the time to post in this thread would be on my list, as t least so far, it's a lot of the "regulars". I've been a member for awhile, and so any of the "regulars"...that's why I've stayed. Whether it's helping me with a hardware problem, software errors, aiding in product purchasing decisions, providing me with a multitude of laughs, or just general convo, just know you haven't gone unnoticed or unappreciated. What makes this place so great is how mostly everyone is either knowledgeable or has a thirst for knowledge, so everyone's willing to help, but despite that, we don't take everything so seriously and can still have fun.

okay, before I get all choked up, I'll end there ;)