Members Who Have Made A Difference

martymcfly

doh, noone has me...

but general912, clay, roadkill, psy, d3, syk, extr (still cant spell that one), mandrake (not here no more), overclocker, xinul, and DimensioN are probablly my top list..

Edited by Kevin_E_Cramer

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

doh, noone has me...

but general912, clay, roadkill, psy, d3, syk, extr (still cant spell that one), mandrake (not here no more), overclocker, xinul, and DimensioN are probablly my top list..

556045[/snapback]

Aww im not on your list, jk :D

Actually im on noones list. I dont make a difference! :(

My list is:

Well let's see my list would be

LinuXProX: He gave me a chance to help work OCC then he helped me do OCCC. Was there when I needed someone to talk too.

D3 I have known him for 3 years great guy and a hoot to joke around with. Was also there when I needed someone to talk too.

Bishop - Still reminds me of a Hippy but a great guy.

CelticaFLM: Well what can I say about her :blink:  :P She's great and lot's of fun to bug

RaTeD-R & Psywar: Man those were the days I really miss these two they were a blast.

Big Red - Man that guy should write a book.

KB - Still think you should write for the New York Times or something, for someone that young to right what you can is amazing even if it makes others mad.

TheGoonie - Keeps me busy by buying computers from me.

Veritech - Will always be my buddy....

I think thats about it for now

555954[/snapback]

Awww he loves me...he really loves me :blush: :-p

And xinul....you're just scaring me :ph34r:

A couple people I really appreciate at OCC is KB and Bigred. Being the long time noob that I am Bidred's godlike wisdom is always something I try to remember because it seems like it will come in handy some day. KB helped me out a little in KAL which I now dont really play anymore due to the lack of good people, he got me about 1 lvl of EXP and offered to take me places but I never got to a high enough lvl.

I think OCC is lucky to have such a good bunch of regular members, because I have not yet found someone I truly dislike.

Awwww what a nice uplifting thread this turned out to be :D :tear:

I really have a ton of respect for bigred and nuclear(even tho he doesnt hang around anymore), but by far the most important person is LP. He *IS* the "father" of OCC after all :) . It would be too hard to just pick a list of a couple because there are so many helpful people here in so many different fields, you cant just say that one is more helpful/influential then another. Plus, it would be different for everyone - in my case TBone was one of the biggest influences to me from OCC. He really got me into air cooling just as I was considering going to water. I realized scoring impressive oc's/benches on air are not only more difficult, but more rewarding and fun too :)...seeing some of his work and hearing other members praise him was probably the catalyst that helped snap the last thread of sanity I had left before i went psycho-mod-freak on my aiw :lol:

Sooooo, in general, hats off to OCC as a whole - the FORUM that has made a difference :lol:

(oh, and thanks to swifty and marky - im seriously flattered :blush:)