What Did Your Max Out At?

Funny thing is that for my high score on my newcastle aka the folder/server, I did it about 2 minutes before posting because I knew i could beat the one in the first post :P I actually got it a little higher then I Thought I would which is cool, but I dont think i'll get my 3500+ to 2.8 again unless I get it under phase change.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol highest my 3000+ Winchester (1.8GHz) does is like... 2.2ghz stable. That's just... it. Maybe if I messed about for about a week I might manage 2.3ghz or something but really, I just can't be arsed. I can get in to Windows at various other speeds, i've seen 2.6GHz maybe? Possibly 2.5GHz, can't quite remember... but after about 2 days uptime that blue screened. That's just not good enough for me I am afraid :)

Guest Silenc3

Err I dont have pics, and no time to get them.

P4 s478 2.4ghz *Edit- Tis a Pressie

My Current OC (Air) : 3.9ghz @ 1.52vcore

Highest I've seen : 4.8ghz (phase) cant remember the vcore

Edited by Silenc3

iv only gotten 3700+ to 2.5ghz form 2.4stock and i didnt do anything my MB oC things for an extra boost and than i found this dude who got his to 3.2ghz

Edited by hornybluecow

Here is my max to take a screenie anway...I could always up the volts on everything but i heard gigabyte mobo's don't like much voltage..I almost got into windows @ 2.770 :(

Yes this is on air..

*edit-You guys would crap your pants if you knew what i paid for my psu...ever hear of "EG" psu's....$18.00 USD....new and not from ebay..any of you can get one now..-edit*

Edited by 10Gauge