She Wouldn't Get Out

It's too bad law enforcement is a magnet for power trippers. On the flip side that chick was kind of asking for it. There's no love lost between me and Johnny Law, but when they say jump you better jump.

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

any and all arguments are null and viod imo. if thier is no weapon present at the scene then the officer should not be the one to introduce the only weapon at the scene. and once again using pain to punish for disobedience is called corpral puishment and its eligal.well not for police officers tho.

502622[/snapback]

OOOOOOOOOOOK right!!!! So officers should always pat down a suspect and check the car before using a weapon on an unruly suspect. Let me ask you this. Would you reach blindly into a car with a person that was being like that to you? Not if you want to see tomorrow. :P Frankly I think your opinions on this matter are null and void imo. You are stupidly and immaturely acting as if all cops are bad and they just walk around and beat people up because they can. This is not the case. Whatever your problem is with cops you need to get over it and grow the $% up!

IMO I wouldn't have put up with that witches . near as long as that officer did. Screw the tazer I woulda just shot her butt with a real gun.

Wow as I was reading this I couldn't disagree with Radeon more and I was already planning my post, then I read Xinul's which basically covered it all...

But I do wonder if she really swung at the officer or if that was made up there to give the officers more of a motive for tazing her. (Not that she didn't deserve it in the first place...)

Edit: Wow while I was writing this there were 3 more posts.

It's too bad law enforcement is a magnet for power trippers. On the flip side that chick was kind of asking for it. There's no love lost between me and Johnny Law, but when they say jump you better jump.

Yeah there are a lot of cops who are very willing to use the power that they have.

i hate cops attitudes...

and i hate rednecks

and in my town all our cops are rednecks...

502637[/snapback]

You know, there are a lot of jackass cops out there. No one's perfect, and a lot of people are VERY far from it. But anyone who would be willing to take all the cops off the street is too stupid to be given the choice. Fact is, whether you like them or not, they make your life better.

Cocky kids are the first to bash cops for busting them for underage drinking or something stupid like that, but I bet if they ever got robbed at gunpoint, they'd be bitching about the lack of cops.

Wow as I was reading this I couldn't disagree with Radeon more and I was already planning my post, then I read Xinul's which basically covered it all...

But I do wonder if she really swung at the officer or if that was made up there to give the officers more of a motive for tazing her. (Not that she didn't deserve it in the first place...)

502642[/snapback]

I may have gone overboard in my post, and I appolgize at it's complete flaming of him, but I work side by side with many law enforcment agencies, and he's so quick to slam all LEOs when he has no clue how things work.

I think I have heard enough: These are deaths of police officers just from 2005,

Police Officer James Mitchell (Mitch) Prince - Struggle occured with a suspect and he was able to gain control of the officers weapon. Tasers are used to prevent violence not to encourage it. Would a taser helped here maybe, maybe not we will never know.

Police Officer Molly Suzanne Bowden - Weapon was not even seen until the shot was fired

Police Officer Peter Grignon - suspects walked up to him and open fire he didn't even have a chance.

Sergeant Kevin Kight - He attempted to arrest a man and he pulled a gun and shot the officer, he didn't even have a chance to pull his side arm.

Police Officer Mark Cross - Officer was approaching the car and the driver opened fire and killed and wounded his partner and a third officer was able to return fire and kill the suspect. Three officers and only one could fire.

Police Officer Larry Lasater - was ordering a suspect out of the bushes and was shot and killed No weapon seen.

Deputy Sheriff Andy Taylor - Shoot in the head, his gun never even came out of its holster.

Police Officer David Christopher Uribe - Driver opened fire as the officer was walking up to the vehicle, he never had a chance.

From 1990 - 2004 there has been 2507 Police officers killed in the line of duty and 927 where caused by being shot.

This stats are from the US only.

Now you say that Taser use on that lady was not justified? How do you figure because of a stupid little 3 or 4 min video.......

Could you see where her right hand was located? Why would she not listen? Most likely because she knew that she was going to be arrested when the officer walked back to her car. What makes even more sense is that you would be suprised at how many people think that if they can make a huge scene that officers will let them go it does not work that way. I am not saying that every officer is perfect but there is more good ones then bad ones and I think they do a heck of a job considering the Justice System lets them down a lot of the time.

Before you slam the officer maybe you should take the time to read some of the slain officers stories to see why training has been changed over the years including the addition of tasers to prevent officers from being hurt. Maybe you should do a few ridealongs and see what they put up with and I would not be suprised if you had to jump in to help the officer you are riding with because it happens all the time. Maybe you should read some of the poems and letters that the officers loved ones write about them after there gone I tell you it is not easy to swallow.

One last thing with the shortage of man power or the increasing amount of calls sometimes its hard to get a few officers there so lets give officers the weapons to help them go home everynight they deserve that much, and if a criminal gets hurt because they don't follow the program then boo flippin hoo

I didn't read the whole thread so I dunno if this has been posted yet...

I've seen a lot of shows about tazers and they are 100% safe even for people with pacemakers. (they had it on the screensavers when Leo Lapold (sp?) was the host and they tazed Yoshi.

You know, there are a lot of jackass cops out there.  No one's perfect, and a lot of people are VERY far from it.  But anyone who would be willing to take all the cops off the street is too stupid to be given the choice.  Fact is, whether you like them or not, they make your life better. 

Cocky kids are the first to bash cops for busting them for underage drinking or something stupid like that, but I bet if they ever got robbed at gunpoint, they'd be bitching about the lack of cops.

502647[/snapback]

dont know how that related to my post but for you info i didnt say anything about ttaking them off the street

but now that you mention it, we have like 0 crime here (like 1 murder every 3 years and like 1 robbery a year) all we have is drug dealers and traffic violations)

the only thing our cops do is have speed traps and supposedly "stop" illegal drug and alcohol use, they dont do crap when it comes to drugs and underage alcohol in this town cause most of our cops actually join in on it :bah:

theres just some places that cops are useless...