She Wouldn't Get Out

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who even says "pigs" anymore anyways?  I thought the use of that slur was reserved for fourteen yearold wannabe hippies who spend too much time listening to phish and trying to make beer out of apple juice....

502636[/snapback]

i was right with you until you knocked cider...

don't be knockin cider man... :P

I live in DC. We have a bunch of cops with 9mm pistols that go around stopping speeders the whole time. Crime isn't much of a problem (just South East), just mostly drug dealing. I think there have been 3 cops killed this year, but quite a few people have been killed or brutally assaulted. If the cops here had M4's (G36C would be better IMO way cooler look) and shotguns like the Jackhammer, there wouldn't be any crime because the "gangstas" who hold their MAC-10s sideways would be cannon fodder.

uh, DC and detroit went back and forth as the muder capitols of the country for years (thanks LA for taking that title now). I wouldn't call crime a problem there... more of an epidemic.

btw the G36C (or any of it's variants) is WAY to expensive to put in police cars... just cuz it "looks way cooler". besides anything the G36 can have the M4 can have.... except the price tag

Edited by bigred

Um. I live in southwestern ontario and there is..... seriously like NO crime here, besides a few drug busts every once and a while. In my city, population of just over 100k, we get maybe 1 murder every 3 years. its nice. and yeah with this video the girl obviously deserved it. i mean, she was driving without a seatbelt, she had a cracked windshield, busted tail light, and she was speeding. ANd her licence was suspended. The last thing she shoulda done was give some guff to an officer with a tazer.

well with all the BS replys about my posts my opinion still stands. a police officer shouold not be the one to introduce the firts and "olny" weapon at the scene. im going to zap you with 50,000-75,000 volts of electricity just becouse u didnt listen to me orders?(corpral punishment?) HAH are you guys nuts? youd be singing a different toon if it was you who was tazed for questioning a ticket. imo tazers are wrong.they can and will couse serious damage.

police officers should excersize extreme patience. if they had in that video the taze could of been avioded.and that is worth it.

well with all the BS replys about my posts my opinion still stands. a police officer shouold not be the one to introduce the firts and "olny" weapon at the scene. im going to zap you with 50,000-75,000 volts of electricity just becouse u didnt listen to me orders?(corpral punishment?) HAH are you guys nuts? youd be singing a different toon if it was you who was tazed for questioning a ticket.  imo tazers are wrong.they can and will couse serious damage.

police officers should excersize extreme patience. if they had in that video the taze could of been avioded.and that is worth it.

503178[/snapback]

have you even read this thread? people are not arguing with your opinion because yours is such a bad one. It is just that your facts are wrong and you used incorrect terminology, and seem to be sticking to these things. A tazer is NOT known to be dangerous. Also, I am not sure if you fully comprehend this situation. Yes, no weapon was introduced, but this woman was NOT complying with the officer. She 1) broke a few laws/regulations and 2)confronted the LEO physically early. Look at some of the posts from people wih first-hand knowledge of the subject.

By the way, what authority do you have. What is your source for information.

Wow Radeon, I was just going to tell everyone to back off and give you a break... Did you not read everyone's post? Do you think officers should wait until shot to introduce the Tazer? Did you read Bosco's post about how those officers killed didn't have a chance? They didn't "punish" the woman because she didn't follow orders, that's not corporal punshment. Why would you resist an officer's orders unless you had something to hide or you were guilty of something. It's not bad for her to question the officer, but you don't say you're not going to do it and refuse.

And we'd be singing a different tune if we were there? Why would anyone be stupid enough to talk on a cell phone while being pulled over (talking on a cell phone is against the law while driving), open your door after being pulled over (possibly to confront, attack, the officer), refuse to cooperate (defiance, not cooperating with the officer), and then continue to defy the officer after being warned not once, not twice, but more than three times that you would be tazed? I don't think anyone here would be stupid enough to do that, and if they did, I think a nice shot with a tazer might put some common sense back into them.

Radeon... Open yourself up, don't be so close-minded. We're not trying to bash you. We listen and tell you why we think your arguments aren't what we agree with and we'd like to hear why you don't agree with ours. And just because you think our arguments are null-and-void isn't a great reason...

The cop busted out the tazer after she took the first swing. He then asked her to get out of the vehicle multiple times with the tazer aimed directly at her. She sat there defiant until the end believing that a cop would never do such a thing.

They had every right to arrest her based on the suspended driving license. It was illegal for her to be operating a motor vehicle.

I'd rather our police be safe by using non-lethal weapons rather than wait for a lethal weapon be pulled on them. If you get tazed unlawfully...pay day for you. But after the woman in the video already swung at one of the officers, she was lucky all she got was tazed. Years ago (when I lived in L.A.) a cop would either pull out his gun, or his baton and beat you out of your car if you pulled the same stunt this woman did. That baton will shatter your driver-side window in a snap, all in your face as well. I've seen cops pull people out of their car through the window, thrown down onto the street, and the cops knee buried deep into the back of their neck to subdue them. All they had to do was open the door and put 2 feet on the ground...

If you make it easier on the cop, the cop will make it easier on you. Unless you get a prick of a cop.

The cop busted out the tazer after she took the first swing. He then asked her to get out of the vehicle multiple times with the tazer aimed directly at her. She sat there defiant until the end believing that a cop would never do such a thing.

They had every right to arrest her based on the suspended driving license. It was illegal for her to be operating a motor vehicle.

I'd rather our police be safe by using non-lethal weapons rather than wait for a lethal weapon be pulled on them. If you get tazed unlawfully...pay day for you. But after the woman in the video already swung at one of the officers, she was lucky all she got was tazed. Years ago (when I lived in L.A.) a cop would either pull out his gun, or his baton and beat you out of your car if you pulled the same stunt this woman did. That baton will shatter your driver-side window in a snap, all in your face as well. I've seen cops pull people out of their car through the window, thrown down onto the street, and the cops knee buried deep into the back of their neck to subdue them. All they had to do was open the door and put 2 feet on the ground...

If you make it easier on the cop, the cop will make it easier on you. Unless you get a prick of a cop.

503253[/snapback]

ah the good old days! I'm still in favor of cops doing that when it's justified. Just like I'd have NO problem with a teacher smacking one of my kids up side the head if it was justified. it's the exact reason society has fallen as far as it has! no one suffers the concequences of thier actions anymore. and they figure that nothing will happen to them.