She Wouldn't Get Out

Guest Flashstar

In London before the terrorist attack even, police officers were just walking around with m16's and no one messed with them.

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is a bit extreme, but what happend in the video to me was justified, the woman was totally disregarding what the officer said. Not only that but she did not even have the respect to hang up the dang phone and cooperate with them. These people are putting their lives on the line to ensure our saftey the least we can do is just cooperate and if you dont agree dont argue with the officer just go to court and argue your little heart out.

Stumbled on this topic late, but stopped at page 2 when Nerm said "Screw the tazer I woulda just shot her butt with a real gun." :lol: Lmao!

Respect cops. Pure and simple.

(oh, and I'd choose an HK auto or M4 w/grenade launcher attachment over a mac-10 OR AWSM :P)

I found this thread waaay too late in the game. I REALLY wanted to get some posts in responding to Radeon...but everyone already posted exactly what I was going to post.

I've been pulled over AT LEAST 15 times in the last year. No tickets, and all the cops have been very friendly and polite. A few times it was because they thought I wasn't wearing my seatbelt (which hangs in the window looking like I'm not wearing it). When they came up and informed me about it, they said, and I quote: "Sorry, my mistake. Have a nice day!" And then I went upon my way. No cussing, no yelling, no opening up my car door and trying to intimidate the officer.

The times I was pulled over for speeding I got warnings because I was polite and did exactly what they asked me too.

So for all the times I've been pulled over I have no complaints. I was either doing something against the law or appeared to be. I don't fault them for being careful.

Funny how you guys love all these "sniper rifles" when my Remington 30-06 will do just the same and at a longer range too.

Hmmm, what do you think the majority of snipers are using now? Some plastic piece of crap, or a tried and true rifle? ;)

Funny how you guys love all these "sniper rifles" when my Remington 30-06 will do just the same and at a longer range too.

Hmmm, what do you think the majority of snipers are using now? Some plastic piece of crap, or a tried and true rifle? ;)

509303[/snapback]

I much prefer fully auto over sniper, but the US military has the most powerful sniper rifle in the world - something crazy like it can shoot a hole through a manhole cover(think NYC sewer cap - like 2in of steel) from like a mile away :O . Think it was just a prototype I saw on the history channel though - tell me thats not an awesome weapon. Gonna look for it now cuz i didnt believe it at first :)

Its not this one but the Barret 82A1 is sick too - effective from 2000 yards, and can shoot straight though 1/2 inch of steel from 330 yards. Ouch.

Swifty, it's "Respec(somewhat silent T)t mah authoritaaaaah!"

Xinul, do you consider the M82 or XM109 to be tried and true or just plastic junk?

509395[/snapback]

While I wouldn't deny the chance to work with rifles such as the M82, or the XM109 (Hey, who doesn't like 50 caliber?! :P ) , My pre 1970 Remington is a weapon that is still very much used by sniper teams, and by tactical / precision shooting.

In fact, the longest range shot for accuracy was done with the same model Remington, the 700. With comparable distance to the two thousand yards. I think it's somewhere in the range of one and a half miles from a fixed point.

I much prefer fully auto over sniper, but the US military has the most powerful sniper rifle in the world - something crazy like it can shoot a hole through a manhole cover(think NYC sewer cap - like 2in of steel) from like a mile away :O . Think it was just a prototype I saw on the history channel though - tell me thats not an awesome weapon. Gonna look for it now cuz i didnt believe it at first  :)

Its not this one but the Barret 82A1 is sick too - effective from 2000 yards, and can shoot straight though 1/2 inch of steel from 330 yards. Ouch.

509495[/snapback]

Fully auto sniper fire? That's a joke, right? You will never see fully auto sniper fire. Now, if you mean an automatic action such that it ejects your casing and then loads another, sure, they have that. But to expect a sniper to use a fully automatic weapon for long range shooting and accuracy is a joke. You would lose your accuracy in a split second, just by the recoil of having two shots fire at pretty much the same time.

My Remington 700 is accurate to about 500 yards on a good day, with me behind the . It's no where near what the military is using for accuracy with the same file, because mine isn't precision EVERYTHING, and mine hasn't been treated like the military's "special" weapons do.

If you gave a military marksman my rifle, a box of GOOD ammo, not the cheap stuff you buy at a WalMart, and a few days, I'm sure he could make the rifle do circles around what I have it doing.

The Remington Model 700 has been tried and true for a very long time. Over 40 years now, and it's here to stay for a very long time.

However, quite a few snipers prefer good old fashion bolt action rifles. Less moving parts, and you can eject the cartridge at a later moment in time, incase people are looking at your distance.

I've only shot a .22 twice (one time at a friends house, other time at boyscout camp). And you know? I can't aim for .. Now, imagine that being a fully auto... ha ha ha. My science teacher in the 6th grade is in the US Army reserve, and I asked him about automatic sniper rifles. He laughed and said that they're not made for that.