She Wouldn't Get Out

*Applauds Bosco* Exellent post man! You are right there are LOTS more good cops than bad ones.

Radeon, my uncle is a sheriff and if some punk butt junkie has to feel a little shock for me to be able to see my uncle at family get togethers and stuff then so freaking be it. I challenge you to ride along with a local cop as bosco suggested and even see about getting somebody to use a tazor on you and then you can decide for yourself which you prefer. A shock from a tazor or a hole from a .45 caliber?

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bosco... you should see how the cops in detroit act after some incidents like that. they have guns drawn every single time they get out for a traffic stop. no matter what.

and you know what, I can't blame them at all! there are just too many nutcases out there who would shoot a cop over something as silly as a speeding ticket! so for that lady to get warned THEN tazed... she's LUCKY. a little shock over a nice blast of pepper spray (for those who have the option of tazer or pepper spray... take the tazer!) or worse yet a .40 cal?

with an average of 5 detroit cops and at least 2 other local cops a year added to that list... I'm all in favor of them shocking, spraying, and beating the crap out of people who just don't follow a very simple rule "don't piss off the nice policeman"! they give you a chance to do as your asked, then as your told... if you still don't do what they say... you should get hurt!

It was along post but it makes perfect sense. My best friend is a R.C.M.P officer and I ride with him alot. When the four mounties were killed in Alberta by a madman with a rifle I can tell you it changed the way policing is looked at in Canada. Alot of people do not respect officers and its a really sad thing because they are human beings just like the rest of us. The only difference is that they are sworn in to put there life on the line to protect us and people sometimes forget that. There are alot of officers killed in traffic accidents trying to get somewhere to protect us that is often overlooked as well. There are some bad ones but for the most part they are very far and few.

Yes Red I can believe it. Its starting to get worse because officers are facing more danger everyday. :(

just a little icing on the cake... just reading about the last A-hole to shoot a cop in this area.

2 officers with less than 5 years of total on the job experience stopped the guy. he got out of the vehicle, walked up to the police car, unloaded his weapon into the car, severely wounding the officer in the drivers seat, and mildly wounding her partner. As the officer in the drivers seat bled to death, her partner radioed it in. meanwhile the shooter RELOADED, came back, shot the second cop dead, took his gun and emptied it into the car as well.

after he was caught (lord knows how he's still alive), he told the judge "I didn't mean it"... sorry if I'm a cop after that, I'm shooting first, and a tazer is a better option for anyone who isn't listening to me. otherwise it's time for a toe tag.

RADEON, you sound like a candidate who would receive a Darwin Award.

Anyways, the movie won't load for me, but I'm assuming the cop asked the lady to get out of the car quite a few times. When resisting arrest, tazer the person. If they pull out a weapon, pull out yours and cap them. Hell, I personally think that cops should be given shotguns and assault rifles. It may not stop surprise attacks, but if you see some guy charging at you with a gun, chances are that if you have a shotgun or assault rifle, then they're screwed. Also, people on PCP have been found to not be affected by mace or tazerings. So what the hell is the cop supposed to do? He should protect himself and others. If that means putting the suspect to his grave, then so be it.

Hell, I personally think that cops should be given shotguns and assault rifles.

502949[/snapback]

where do you live? around here they DO! every police car in detroit has both a shotgun AND an M4 assault riffle. even the city I live in, where they'e only had 1 murder in the last 60 years they're armed like that.

and no, RADEON should work for John Kerry... and the dang flower power, tree huggin, everything is peachy coolition!

Edited by bigred

and no, RADEON should work for John Kerry...  and the dang flower power, tree huggin, everything is peachy coolition!

502979[/snapback]

:lol: Oh man that was good as well :lol: