How Oftern Do You Change Your Desktop Wallpaper?

Guest Raven65

55 members have voted

1. 1. How Oftern Do You Change Your Desktop Wallpaper?

• Once a week
    • Once a day
    • Once a Month
    • Multiple times a day
    • Never
    • Don't use wallpaper
    • Anytime I'm bored with it

Guest Silenc3

whenever digitalblasphemy.com has a new one for me. Most often they are very nice

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Probly about once a month. Every once in a while I got to deviatart and get a few new ones. When I do, I cycle through them a lot for a few days, then I settle on the best one and it stays for a long time.

Wow - I don't really see the point to it. I change it maybe twice a year, and that's only if I see something that really grabs my attention. Since I use the comp to run apps (kill time, whatever), I usually do it in full-screen so I can see it nicely - where does the wallpaper come in??? The only time I remember I even have one is between the time that the machine reboots and my desktop is restored

I change it when I change my theme, I have a nice classy mac theme (don't kill me) with the mac wallpaper.

498791[/snapback]

Classy simple Mac theme here also, but with a SuSe Wallpaper :huh:post-521-13026691509131_thumb.jpg

I voted "anytime I'm bored with it"

For years now, I'll only use wallpapers that I've created myself, so I only change it if I feel the need, or get an idea, to make a new one. But currently I use a different one at work than I do at home, so I do have a bit of variety in that sense. Still both made by me though.