Best Sigs Comp!

oooOOooo look at NN's shiny sig, it must be a dynamic integrations of a PNG and his mini xfire profile, that is SICK!!!!

and look at that compy! a 4000+ sandy *drool* i cant wait to see it when he gets his chilly1 cooler in!

(lol)

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 vote for jammin because he ALWAYS finds hot ladies. He has no specs, but I don't care about that.

1 vote for silverfox (which I guess is actually a vote for jammin) because I've always dug his sig. It's extremely simple and says next to nothing, but VERY stylish. It's tough to pull off a car sig on an OC site, but that one definately works.

I use the one from my clan website for UT2K4, but for OCC I had to downgrade the quality quite a bit due to the resolution and diskspace limits =/ Personally, I find that text just makes the image take a backseat to your rig, but isn't the point of a sig image to show off an image? Just write your specs below it and you can fit more stuff in :P

Here is the original: Clicky! and of course my OCC one is my sig :P

1 vote for jammin because he ALWAYS finds hot ladies.  He has no specs, but I don't care about that.

1 vote for silverfox (which I guess is actually a vote for jammin) because I've always dug his sig.  It's extremely simple and says next to nothing, but VERY stylish.  It's tough to pull off a car sig on an OC site, but that one definately works.

488048[/snapback]

well my friend, i couldn't agree more! i think jammin will be able to tart mine up again over the summer for me. i like the Type-R exhaust though...don't really wanna leave it behind - it's part of silverfox!....hmm....tough call....

how about this?

488645[/snapback]

hey that's pretty cool..i like the mirror image. I need to make one. I'm curious as to what program i should use for one? I have adobe photoshop 6.0 but I've only used it for simple things. I'm not sure what it can do really. So i'm asking..What program I should use for it? I like all your cigs btw..So you all get my vote. :D