Girl Problems?

Guest ihatestanwood

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I need some help.......Im having some uh girl problems. Theres this girl down the road who has an eye patch. And it kinda turns me on. but anyway I want her to notice me. Cause I wave to her in the halls but she just looks the other way. I dont know what to do. I think im in love and I want to have a girlfriend. All the cool kids at my school have girlfriends and I want to be cool.

479269[/snapback]

heh. ha. haha. hahaha. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! Love..........right.........what a farce.

And on the off chance that you serious I apologize for laughing at you. And my advice is.........go talk to her! If she doesn't like you, she'll say 'I don't like you', which is actaully pronouned, "Sure we can go out and you can buy me lots of things for the next several months. Then one day I will tell you I never liked you and was just using you to get stuff the whole time." Something liek that anyway.....

LOL Nonothing I love you lol This kid is prolly like some 12 year who has no life and Likes to spam public fourms

479450[/snapback]

i think he said he was 16 in the bike riding thread, so maybe hes not 12 but still...