Girl Problems?

Guest ihatestanwood

Just go talk to her not a big deal.

I don t have girl problems usually they try come up and hug me and I push them away or try to do stuff for me even thought I don t want them to do.

480689[/snapback]

But whatever you do dont walk up on her blind spot - she may spook like a horse.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really don t get it.

Also it is usualy one girl who bothers me the most. From kicking my chair at school, making cookies for me, and making birthday cards.

480700[/snapback]

The part about spooking...if you approach a horse when it can't see you as soon as it becomes aware of you it can spook and get realy freaky. This is because horses are prey animals and they don't like things sneaking up on them.

As for the girl. She LIKES you!!! B:) She's trying to get your attention. The playing hard-to-get is making her try harder. If you like her back talk to her and see what happens.

The problem with that is she ugly.

480710[/snapback]

Granted she's no supermodel but she might have potential in a couple of years. Girls at that age can all of a sudden take off and become knock outs.

At least both eyes work, she had TWO eyebrows, and it looks like she has a full head of hair. :lol:

Unless you are the next Brad Pitt you shouldn't be too choosy. What kind of person is she? Maybe you should look a little deeper. I have a feeling that once those braces come off and she does something with her hair you will be singing a different tune.

Granted she's no supermodel but she might have potential in a couple of years. Girls at that age can all of a sudden take off and become knock outs.

At least both eyes work, she had TWO eyebrows, and it looks like she has a full head of hair. laugh.gif

Unless you are the next Brad Pitt you shouldn't be too choosy. What kind of person is she? Maybe you should look a little deeper. I have a feeling that once those braces come off and she does something with her hair you will be singing a different tune.

I will see in the years to come.

But she like strange and stuff don t let looks fool you.

• 2 weeks later...

Wow.... I dont know whether to feel angry or have pity on this guy. :unsure:

I am just gonna say, good job if you got the girl, but if you are screwing around you can just die already. You have been spamming these forums like crazy...

[Hijack Thread]

Well, On a similair note... I have had a few girlfreinds in the past, but they usually didn't last long. ( 2 months at longest. ) I was really digging this chick and I kinda thought she liked me too.... So, I worked up my courage for about 3 freaking weeks and asked this girl out.... You can guess what she said, I bet.....

I think of you more as a freind....

* Girl walks away... *

I go home and cry.... :( ( Not really, but I kinda felt like it. ) After I asked her out, I havent talked to her. It has been over a month. :(

[/Hijack Thread]

-Rex....

PS... If you are serious about the girl, congrats... :bah: