Girl Problems?

Guest ihatestanwood

Guest ihatestanwood

well geuss what guys? I've got some good news and some bad news. the good news is that I talked to Kim. And shes kinda weird. The bad news is that she listens to Death Metal. And I hate metal. I hung out with her at lunch and I even gave her my bagel. and she held my hand. I have never had my hand helt before and it was kinda weird. I was sweating like crazy. Then at the end of the day I asked her out. she said "yes" so now im realy excited and this morning I kissed her on the cheek :rolleyes: and now im extremely happy and now im the coolest kid in my cooking class.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i used to fancy this girl once she looked like a goth and didnt really talk much , it was later on i realised what she really was when i shook her hand and it fell off..... DEAD

in other words be carefull women are not always what they seem, that go's for all of em

Guest Raven65
I need some help.......Im having some uh girl problems. Theres this girl down the road who has an eye patch. And it kinda turns me on. but anyway I want her to notice me. Cause I wave to her in the halls but she just looks the other way. I dont know what to do. I think im in love and I want to have a girlfriend. All the cool kids at my school have girlfriends and I want to be cool.

479269[/snapback]

Bro, how old r u? buy her a rose and give it to her.

Guest Poopsicle Boy

wow great joke your so funny. funny like jim carey funny. maybe even jerry seinfeld funny. wow your my idol. i hate you.

wow great joke your so funny. funny like jim carey funny. maybe even jerry seinfeld funny. wow your my idol. i hate you.

479978[/snapback]

:withstupid:

no really, youre stupid, poop

and im also with stupid in the sense that the thread staqrter is the aforementioned adjective.

this thread has got to be the funniest thing i've read in a while.

Man if you're serious, umm, don't worry about it. Take it slow, get to know her, don't sweat it. Don't get too nosey about why she has a patch, or a unibrow, if she wants you to know she'll tell you.

wow guys this snatch is freakin hott. id be all over that....... :glare: uh just messin, i dont dig bald pirates with unibrows, just not my style. if there is any chance in the world that this is real, then good job i guess dude..... uh .....pound that shat :)

you should buy here a wooden peg leg for her birthday, and maybe some rogain and oh yea, a razor or something, maybe that would help her out. make sure you tell her to look at you with both eyes when she is takling to you. :)

................man.... wtf :blink:

this thread rocks :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Edited by mrsinister