User Ratings.

Coolzero101

unknownuser200 positive. Was up-front and told me when he would be sure and when he could pay. He was honest and followed that up deciding and paying as he had said. I really appreciate that level of integrity.

Edited by rourkchris

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

USER NAME::ITEM::BOUGHT/SOLD::POSITIVE OR NEGATIVE:: COMMENTS

Road-Runner :: HIS 4890 1GB :: BOUGHT :: POSITIVE!!! :: Buying this card was a no brainer when it dropped to $155, great seller here!! He shipped fast, packaged well, and kept checking to make sure I received and was happy with the hardware. Two thumbs up!

InCrYsIs :: Netgear Wireless Router Model WGR614 :: BOUGHT! :: POSITIVE!!! :: This being the second time I've done business with I.C., I knew that I'd get nothing but a great price for a great piece of hardware. Shipping was swift, communication was good and the router works great!! What else could one ask for??

Pezcore :: BFG OC 8800GT 512MB :: BOUGHT! :: POSITIVE! :: I was looking to get an 8600gt/gts for a physx card since they are nice and inexpensive, but Pezcore swooped in with the killer deal of $60 for the 8800GT that I had no choice but to go for it. Shipped fast, nice guy!! The packaging left a bit to be desired...(no anti-static bag). I'm not mad since the card works fine my heart skipped a beat when I reached through the packing peanuts and felt the card un protected.

(and no this wasn't set up just for this, I simply reinserted the card as I found it for the footage.) Edited by IVIYTH0S

Positive for rourkchris. Bought soundcard, harddrive, dvd drive from him and item arrived very well packaged and very speedily. Easy to deal with and very patient and polite. Also very generous to cover for shipping costs to canada. highly recommended! =)

Positive for Rourkchris. Bought the Asus M4a79 Deluxe motherboard from him and came very fast! Can't wait to see how it works.(Will edit post when I get my CPU)

Definantely recommend!!!

Edited by Darkfuneral1337