User Ratings.

Coolzero101

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

USER NAME::ITEM::BOUGHT/SOLD::POSITIVE OR NEGATIVE:: COMMENTS

Roadrunner :: 2 x 2Gb of DDR2 1000 G. Skill :: BOUGHT :: POSITIVE :: Great price on some good sticks to help me max out my slots on my motherboard, RR shipped very fast to me and I appreciate that. Grrrrrrrrrrrreat seller here folks!!

Member ID: xchrissypoox

Seller

Rating: A+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

He sold me an eVGA GTX 275, and it runs great. I am just begining to OC it and test its limits, but the card works flawlessly at factory settings (ran benchmarks to test) and everything is gorgeous. Slight OC only brings the temp to like 55c running 3DMark5 twice. I have a feeling I have a lot of room to clock it up.

Andrewr05: Positive. Sold him an Intel X3220 and Abit IP-35 Pro, payments received promptly as promised.

rourkchris: Positive. Bought a Prolimatech Megahalems, everything arrived in like-new condition, missing nothing.

It's been a while since these transactions but figured I'd give the props where they're due. Keep it up guys. Anyone considering doing business with these gentlemen, have no reservations. You will be taken care of.

Positive for "IVYTHOS"

I sold him some items and he sent the payment right away.

USER NAME::ITEM::BOUGHT/SOLD::POSITIVE OR NEGATIVE:: COMMENTS

Andrew05 :: PS2 Slim/Gamecube :: BOUGHT! :: POSITIVE! :: Deals for both consoles were unheard of!!, this seller even upgraded me to USPS Priority instead of just Parcel Post (and I begged him not to since I was in no rush :P).

Still waiting for the power cord for the PS2 but the gamecube booted up great! (Power cord from ebay, not Andrew :P)

Sold To:

Ciddono - 360 Heatset

Playah - RAM

RaPiDo987 - HDD

dr_bowtie - CPU Heatsink

All GREAT buyers!

All sent Money quickly, easy communication, and overall Great experience.

Would sell to again