• 26-30
    • 31-35
    • 35-40
    • Over 40

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mmm..no no boy....watch...25...25...no older than....25...then..BAM grandmother...but until then...25

443233[/snapback]

heh, i'm 25... but in a few weeks that changes to 26... i don't live in Celt's crazy world...

I am impressed with the knowledge that 15 and 16 year olds have shown in this club. I was pretty PC savvy when I was that age, at least more than my peers, but I didn't build my own until I was 22. I am 28 now, and finally a PC tech, something I've always wanted. I think that you all have some very bright futures, especially considering all of the knowledge I have obtained here. We have more resources now than I had at 16 also. It is only going to get better.

I am impressed with the knowledge that 15 and 16 year olds have shown in this club.  I was pretty PC savvy when I was that age, at least more than my peers, but I didn't build my own until I was 22.  I am 28 now, and finally a PC tech, something I've always wanted.  I think that you all have some very bright futures, especially considering all of the knowledge I have obtained here.  We have more resources now than I had at 16 also.  It is only going to get better.

443342[/snapback]

Wow thanks for the compliment. Being 16 and having 2 builds under my belt really seems like an achievment to be proud of.

Fascinating to think about our tech savvy future. All information (news, election campaigns, media) reached via the internet. Everything wireless - knowledge at your fingertips. You younger guys (and those of us who are young adults) have a lot to look forward to. You younger tech savvy (I've used that twice. I'd be shot for doing that in a paper) guys are going to be the foreplayers in our technological future. Learn on!