Official World of Warcraft (WoW) Discussion Thread

d3bruts1d

• Replies 432
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey- the patch is released ;). I guess they really did mean they were going to give out more frequent patches.

465030[/snapback]

Wow, the patch is out already? They've really started stepping things up. Hopefully this one wont take as long as before to download / update. :P Though you can get it faster from Fileplanet or XFire than you can directly from Blizzard.

Guess I'll have to call Celtica and wake her up so she can get my system downloading the patch. :lol: Maybe it'll be ready by the time I get home from work. :P

r_g do you know the name of the sword? If not I can TB it when I get home and find out.

Most gold I've had at one time was 270. I decided around that point I really didn't feel like wasting so much more time raising the rest of the 900 for an epic mount. I then went and blew most of it; I remember most of it I spent on all the bank slots and 16 slot bags.

My druid alt on Shadow Moon is now level 20. I'll be playing there with real life friends. The character's name is Yevalos.

places for people lvl 30 and below to stay away from

Cross roads.. SouthShore  and Darkshire Tarren Mill

can u say gank fest?

465201[/snapback]

I don't find Tarren Mill too bad with my 25 Undead Mage. I can kill players up to lvl 30 depending on class, and the ganking isn't horrible.

I don't find Tarren Mill too bad with my 25 Undead Mage.  I can kill players up to lvl 30 depending on class, and the ganking isn't horrible.

465224[/snapback]

That's because it's usually the Horde doing the ganking. :P

That's because it's usually the Horde doing the ganking. :P

465344[/snapback]

haha too true

anyway ive stopped playing my rogue because i dont feel like building him to 60 then being useless in end game

I started a paly on kel thuzad with some work buddies

I meant with today being the launch of teh honor system

right now on burning legion there is over 100+ alliance and about 75-90 horde lvl 60's in hillbrad hills

its pretty bad lag wise i have some pics ill post later

yea i have mixed thoughts about the honor patch. now people can get just as good or better stuff ganking than high lvl instances and in magtheridon Aliance to Horde is like 3 to 1. i wish they put a punishment on dishonorable kills because it keeps the 40ish people down. side note, i have run the scarlet monastary library 6 times trying to get the rare illusionary rod. today i dont work so i will run it up to 5 times trying to get that dang staff.