Official World of Warcraft (WoW) Discussion Thread

d3bruts1d

How do you know there is a 3 to 1 gap from alliance to horde?

I was thinking about switching to horde but i am not sure if thats going to hurt me in someway or somehow.

• Replies 432
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

any occ members who play on the thunderhorn server??

465903[/snapback]

-Raises hand- In game name is Darkensun. (obvious eh?)

Raids on XR were getting out of hand today with one every 15 minutes. It was pretty sweet watching it, but there was no one around my level that I'd have a chance of killing. :(

Alliance Raid on XR

I was in Sentinel Hill during a raid awhile back. I jumped a lvl 22 undead warrior(same lvl as me at the time). I was owning him until some prick lvl 60 warrior put an end to my slaughterfest.

466134[/snapback]

hehe. Don't ya just love it when someone like that jumps in. ;)

I don't know about other servers, but on Bleeding Hollow there has been a major price increase for healing pots and such. Major Healing pots use to be around 3-4 gold for a stack of 5, since the patch the other day they've jumped in price to around 10 gold. I guess there is profit in war. :P

Speaking of war, we raided Hammerfall last night in Arathi. That was a heck of a lot of fun. I had a priest and druid dedicated just to me. Talk about unstoppable. :P

Well, I've gotten back to playing once again, figured I should stop letting my Paladin rot at level 47 and just finish off the gap.

That and these new items and armor sets look friggin awesome. :O

-Raises hand- In game name is Darkensun. (obvious eh?)

Raids on XR were getting out of hand today with one every 15 minutes. It was pretty sweet watching it, but there was no one around my level that I'd have a chance of killing. :(

Alliance Raid on XR

465986[/snapback]

my name on the thunderhorn server is walkingdeath. Im a l vl 12 undead mage so im proly no help to you but you might be able to helpe me lol il msg u in game or on xfire ^_^

Here comes the rant on the honor system:

Well now with the new patch everyone is all hardcore on killing horde/alliance because they want to earn more honor and get some good armor. truth is.. You are COMPETING with ALL of the people on your server for that armor. I can understand thelevel 60s trying to get it, but what is the point of a level 40, who cant even WEAR the armor, to go around killing the opposititon.

Bascily with the release of this patch Questing in STV has been eliminated.

more on this later i gotta go eat

i have 51 HK and im level 36 :P

i just want some cool stuff(there is stuff that is like for lvl 30 and 45)

any of yours contribution points calculated yet> i have yet to find out.