Official World of Warcraft (WoW) Discussion Thread

d3bruts1d

• Replies 432
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I prefer my Mage and Warrior as well, fun classes to play, Warlocks are too complicated past 40, way too many spells and not enough function to them. I hear nothing but praise for Rogues, but to me it seems harder to level them to 30-ish than any other class, so I assume they don't get good till around 40.

That being said, Shamans and Paladins are equally the biggest powerhouses for each side, and are fairly fun to play, though they get stale once you pass level 40.

I'm having fun with my lvl 20 warrior. What get's me is some of the people. I'm trying to up my enchanting skills, so I'll enchant armor I find and then give it away. Some people think it's a trick and won't take some really nice stuff I'm trying to give them. They even get rude. I would take any nice armor someone gave me.

I'm having fun with my lvl 20 warrior. What get's me is some of the people. I'm trying to up my enchanting skills, so I'll enchant armor I find and then give it away. Some people think it's a trick and won't take some really nice stuff I'm trying to give them. They even get rude. I would take any nice armor someone gave me.

454373[/snapback]

Your warrior is an enchanter????? :blink:

Wow.... I wouldn't believe that one either. :P 95% of the warriors I know are either Mining, Blacksmith, Armorsmith, Weaponsmith, Axesmith, hammersmith, swordsmith, or an engineer.

Enchanting is a pretty painful and costly skill to take up. :/ My 20-something mage is in the low 100 skill area, and that's with all the stuff my warrior keeps feeding him to disenchant. :P

I deleted my human mage (level 29) and started an Undead Mage (lvl 17 so far). I did it to play with my RL friends, but let me tell you, the racial abilities of the undeads OWN any alliance ones. Immunity to fear + increase underwater time? Oh yeah!

I have enchanting on my Mage as well, though at level 30 it's already at the point where I need to go to Uldaman to the Artisan enchanting trainer now, which is ridiculous, as it's beyond a hassle to get her to appear and even worse to have to go there to learn new stuff again as I don't have enough gold or skill to max it right away.

I took enchanting becuase my bro took mining. He makes the armor and wpns, I enchant them.

I also took 1st aid, which made sense since I don't have healing spells.

How do you quit a guild?

well i got bored of leatherworking so i dropped it.

I took up blacksmithing just for the purpose of making wpns. my rogue is at 39 and i have about 25g saved up. whoever said the money starts rolling in at 38-40 was on crack because ive been saving for about a week and thats all i have. at this rate ill get my mount at level 45

anyway

I dropped LW at 200 and skinning at about 289

I hope BS bring in some good money.

From what ive read at the WoW forums, good money is had with using harvesting skills and just selling raw matterials. Have not tried that personally. I took all the seconday skills along with leather, seemed to make sense for a Tauren Shammy. Currently lvl 16.

Don't get to play as much as id like. :(

Oh well maybe next year ill get to lvl 20 :D

Yes, harvesting is a great way to make money.. but so is camping Scarlet Monetary when you get to be 55+ and can solo all 4 instances. :P

Any profession, smithing, tailoring, enchanting, whatever will take a hell of a lot of money to get your skill up, where as gathering cost almost nothing.

As far as professions, mine are:

Warrior (58) - Mining, Blacksmith, Weaponsmith, and soon to be swordsmith.

Mage (27) - Tailoring and enchanting.

Druid (11) - Herbilism and alchemy.

Rogue (7) - Skinning and leatherworking. Will also have poisoning and lockpicking.

Pally (7) - Mining and engineering.

Warlock (12) - Herbalism and skinning

Priest (7) - Herbalism and skinning

In addition, all characters also have fishing, cooking, and first aid at various levels. All three are allowed in addition to your choice of 2 professions. I'd suggest that you all take up these skills on all of your characters.

From my configuration above, the priest and warlock will be able to sell and/or support my rogue and druid as I need them. The pally will be able to support himself or get help from my high level warrior.

The best part about it, is my warrior can sit on a gold mine and then funnel cash down to help the other characters. :P On a single SM run, I'll come across 20-30 blue or green BoE items that I can send to my enchanter to disenchant. ;)