Official World of Warcraft (WoW) Discussion Thread

d3bruts1d

Well im in the wetlands having finished all of the yellow (difficulty wise) quests in duskwood. I only went up 2 levels this weekend but thats cuz i played for maybe 4 hours total.

I had to drop 8g for 2 moss agates which tottaly pissed me off

and like another random 2g for mats i needed to make [shining Silver Breastplate]

its the blue breastplate taht u can blacksmith

right now i highly doubt it was worth the 10g i spent..

Ah well.

Oh and i got this cool spell called Turn undead for my pally. Its bascily a fear but only works on undead. I had this level 31 mage chasing me last night. I just kept using that spell on him, then he would come back and id use it again. he finnaly gave up.

• Replies 432
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got my mage up to level 16 this weekend. I am getting a little worried though, the ability to solo things is getting harder as i go. I have solo'ed up to now and the quests are gettign harder as i go. I may need to stop doing quests and just start killing thngs. I hope my spells get better soon.

474878[/snapback]

What have you put your tallent points into? My mage has no problem soloing mobs as much as 2 levels higher.

What have you put your tallent points into? My mage has no problem soloing mobs as much as 2 levels higher.

I have most of my talents in the fire chain. I dont know if i should go frost or fire.

I have most of my talents in the fire chain. I dont know if i should go frost or fire.

475345[/snapback]

I'm fire as well. From what I've read, Fire is best for low levels and frost or Arcane at 60 for PvP.

I dont use the bank so i dont care. As for talents. I have a pally and im preaty sure im gonna rebuild him around level 30. probably gonna max out retriution first, then im gonna work on holy

I dont use the bank so i dont care. As for talents. I have a pally and im preaty sure im gonna rebuild him around level 30. probably gonna max out retriution first, then im gonna work on holy

475471[/snapback]

You dont use the bank? You carry everything on you?

I have 3x 14 slot bags and 1x 16 slot bag on my main, and 3x 14 slot bags in the bank. Usuallt stocked full of Ore, Gems, Pearls, Cloth, and other needed trade goods. If I can ever get more gold, I'll buy the other slots in the bank. I don't know what I'd do with no bank space. :P