Official World of Warcraft (WoW) Discussion Thread

d3bruts1d

I'm a Sgt. now with Hyglak. Saw a Knight in SW yesterday... that person had over 40,000 kills. I don't know how the hell that was possible in just two weeks... wow....

Sure wasn't expecting a patch yesterday, but it was nice to see. I'd rather have a bunch of small patches here and there rather than one massive patch. ;)

• Replies 432
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think it's the patch that break the servers... just that the servers suck. :P

To be honest, it almost seams like they host the patch on the game servers, which ends up running them into the ground as 1.5 million people try and download it. ;)

While I'm a fan of torrent, I wish Blizard would use something else. Guess that's why I download my WoW patches via FilePlanet or XFire. ;)

I don't think it's the patch that break the servers... just that the servers suck. :P

To be honest, it almost seams like they host the patch on the game servers, which ends up running them into the ground as 1.5 million people try and download it. ;)

While I'm a fan of torrent, I wish Blizard would use something else. Guess that's why I download my WoW patches via FilePlanet or XFire. ;)

473128[/snapback]

I like it when i get home from work and xfire has downloaded the patch for me and i am all set to go. It didnt work this last patch, but the patch was small.

i forgot xfire did that, but i dont like xfire for some reason...

473172[/snapback]

I just wanted an application to log my gaming time, it does a pretty good job. Tells me how many hours i play and such.

I just wanted an application to log my gaming time, it does a pretty good job. Tells me how many hours i play and such.

473200[/snapback]

Yeah... that's one of the many nice things about XFire that I really enjoy. ;)

I'm actually started using it more as my "IM of choice" when talking to guildmates and other friends, simply because I don't have to alt-tab out of WoW to talk to them. :P

I've yet to find any thing about XFire I don't like. :P

Skipped school? No. Though I did when I played Shadowbane, DAoC, and UO. :P Though, I was in school then.

I might have missed a day or two from work because I was sick. :D

i missed a day here and there due to being sick, i just happened to play some wow during that time. I did play wow for a whole weekend once from friday to sunday, nonstop, pizza and mt. dew i almost lost track of what day it was. It was so cool. Yes, i am an addict...