Official Post Your Ride Thread

d3bruts1d

two things... Thanks Puck! :D

I missed your comment when I was browsing through.

Sounds like your car is very respectable too! And its nice to see someone who just likes muscle regardless of who makes it....(excluding mopar) :P

Any ways FTW= For the win!!! <-- It's a geek thing ;)

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

two things... Thanks Puck!  :D

I missed your comment  when I was browsing through.

Sounds like your car is very respectable too!  And its nice to see someone who just likes muscle regardless of who makes it....(excluding mopar)  :P

Any ways FTW= For the win!!!  <-- It's a geek thing  ;)

615850[/snapback]

:withstupid: ... on everythinge cept the mopar bashin :lol:

For those of you who have been keeping up with it: She is finished! Instead of reviving an old thread, I'll just post it here. :)

67 Impala SS

502/502/560

It'll throw you back in your seat, that's for sure.

(The 2nd pic where it is in the garage is more accurate. The first pic is when it had the 283 springs on the front. Unfortunately, the 283 springs drug the headers under that 502 block. We put the 502 springs back under it and now the front end sets up higher. I think I like that better.

For those of you who have been keeping up with it:  She is finished!  Instead of reviving an old thread, I'll just post it here. :)

67 Impala SS

502/502/560

(The 2nd pic where it is in the garage is more accurate.  The first pic is when it had the 283 springs on the front.  Unfortunately, the 283 springs drug the headers under that 502 block.  We put the 502 springs back under it and now the front end sets up higher.  I think I like that better.

616049[/snapback]

o.o

dude, if you dont post an open hood pic you should be banned :P

I remember that thread...drooled then, drooling now ^_^

For those of you who have been keeping up with it:  She is finished!  Instead of reviving an old thread, I'll just post it here. :)

67 Impala SS

502/502/560

(The 2nd pic where it is in the garage is more accurate.  The first pic is when it had the 283 springs on the front.  Unfortunately, the 283 springs drug the headers under that 502 block.  We put the 502 springs back under it and now the front end sets up higher.  I think I like that better.

616049[/snapback]

i'm just going to pretend i didn't see that :P

seriously, Lo, i wanna see unda da hood!!! :)

Here are a couple of interior and "unda da hood" shots :lol:

Interior is mostly stock except for the front seats (the sun took its toll on them over the past 40 years). The back seat is original.

motor came stock witha 283, replaced with 502. Suspension and everything is high performance. Gibson exhaust (1967 so no catalytic converter. Mother Nature suffocates every time the gas pedal is pressed), eibach, hotchkis, nitto. Original panel gauges also. Changed the original paint job (an ugly old light yellow) to this "Cobalt Blue Over Pace Car Blue" scheme. Rhino-lined the underside (it's heavy, but it won't rust.)

Total time en-transition: 22 months.

Here are a couple of interior and "unda da hood" shots  :lol:

Interior is mostly stock except for the front seats (the sun took its toll on them over the past 40 years).  The back seat is stock.

motor came stock witha  283, replaced with 502.  Suspension and everything is high performance.  Gibson exhaust (1967 so no catalytic converter.  Mother Nature suffocates every time the gas peddle is pressed), eibach, hotchkis, nitto.  Original panel gauges also.  Changed the original paint job (an ugly old light yellow) to this "Cobalt Blue Over Pace Car Blue" scheme.  Rhino-lined the underside (it's heavy, but it won't rust.)

Total time en-transition:  22 months.

616475[/snapback]

:drool: dang big blocks look so sweet...i cant believe how roomy the engine bay looks even with that massive 502 in there :blink:

Hey, I have no cat either...I figure I recycle tho so it makes up for it :lol:

My 2001 Pontiac Sunfire. I wish I had pics of it with my rims still on it; had to take them off for the winter.

Man the new Sunfires look God-awful!

613147[/snapback]

lol one of my friends has one of the new sunfires, and she has 18" chrome enkei's on it. It looks horrible without the rims, but i cant say I like it with the rims either.