Official Post Your Ride Thread

d3bruts1d

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just picked up a 2000 Dodge Durango SLT. Its pretty nice and the wife loves it. Leather, power windows, locks, mirrors, seats, front and rear independant AC. Such a nice upgrade from her POS 2000 Grand Am... Im going to pee on that car like R Kelly and then pay someone to take it out to the middle of nowhere and uncerimoneously (sp) set it on fire...

Pics soon! :D

Just picked up a 2000 Dodge Durango SLT. Its pretty nice and the wife loves it. Leather, power windows, locks, mirrors, seats, front and rear independant AC. Such a nice upgrade from her POS 2000 Grand Am... Im going to pee on that car like R Kelly and then pay someone to take it out to the middle of nowhere and uncerimoneously (sp) set it on fire...

Pics soon!

Edited by bigred

dang that's nuts. They're practically gving them away here. All the dealers around here are still at cost, plus $4500 cash back, low APR and everything.

I just asked my mom what they quoted her for the new durango (base model only). $59 a month... of course I've bought 5 trucks at that dealership in the last year, and will probably order 3 more early next spring... so they know to take care of people I send them.

Plus it's not like the durango or any other dodge truck is built in detroit... they're all built in delaware or toledo.

BTW those cheap fords were off the B lot. it's demo / show cars ford has no further use for. they sell em off instead of scrapping them. Like the Nave we bought a few years ago, was actually the same one they had at the Detroit autoshow... THE truck they showed off.

Edited by bigred

dang that's nuts.  They're practically gving them away here.  All the dealers around here are still at cost, plus $4500 cash back, low APR and everything.

I just asked my mom what they quoted her for the new durango (base model only).  $59 a month...  of course I've bought 5 trucks at that dealership in the last year, and will probably order 3 more early next spring...  so they know to take care of people I send them.

Plus it's not like the durango or any other dodge truck is built in detroit...  they're all built in delaware or toledo.

553128[/snapback]

I hear you Red, its just different out here... everything is nutty expensive. They base all their numbers off the median income, which is higher than other states because our major CEO's (of Microsoft, Nintendo America, Boeing, Starbucks, etc) actually have homes and live here. So the people that have regular jobs get totally screwed.

But anyway, waiting for it to quit raining so I can take pics of the durango.

i imported a R34 nissan skyline brand new $35k. should be here in 2 weeks. ill post pix when it gets here.

553395[/snapback]

Who did you go through for your import? I worked with some guys that did that business in southern california for a bit when I was with Gateway.