• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

post-7463-1155968162_thumb.jpg

1988 Volvo 240

--2.3L 114hp 4 cylinder

--Manual 5 Speed Transmission

--170,000 Miles

--Cruise Control, heated seats, power locks, basic alarm (came from Oakland)

--non psychotic heater, (240s have been notorious for having 2 heater settings: broil, and off)

--Sweet rims wit decent tires

--Good paint (few minor dings here and there)

--Thule Cargo Rack

--Manual windows (I always forget to put my power windows up before turning off my old car)

--4x 4" Sony Speakers to a Sony CD Player (will upgrade the receiver, speakers are fine)

post-7463-1155968190_thumb.jpg

Here it is next to my 1990 Volvo 240, which happens to be for sale...PM me if interested, Bay Area, CA.

• 3 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

1203060412dn2fj8.jpg

2003 Ford Explorer XLS... 4.0 V6, all the options minus leather...

That photo was taken back when I first purchased it... It now is equipped strobes in the turn signals and headlight housings, a hi-beam flasher, strobes in the taillights, LED grill lights, 400 watt siren setup (2, 200 watt sirens), and some other goodies.... :ph34r:

explorer001ju4.jpg

A low quality shot of the antennas. 3 currently on the roof with through-hole mounts (VHF, UHF and GSM)... Need to add another UHF, VHF, and then a sat antenna for GPS signal. (Okay, maybe not so low quality)

Edited by Xinul

I've had an addition since my last post in here, guess I may aswell add my current truck to the list:

173259A.JPG

454.jpg

1995 Chevy 2500 4x4

7.4L, 454 cubic inches of happiness

It already looks a little different, but not enough to go outside and take new pics right now :P.

will put up pics when it's not covered in salt and gloomy ouside for the newest toy in the fleet / project.

Ram 1500 SRT-10 quad cab

505hp 8.3L Viper V10

Automatic 5 speed (ick but only the regular cab has the manual option)

firetruck red

future upgrades: 4x4 conversion from a ram 1500 big horn edition (just the front end... rear end is fine), super charger, and new tires (these things are trash in snow and ice)