Official Post Your Ride Thread

d3bruts1d

will put up pics when it's not covered in salt and gloomy ouside for the newest toy in the fleet / project.

Ram 1500 SRT-10 quad cab

505hp 8.3L Viper V10

Automatic 5 speed (ick but only the regular cab has the manual option)

firetruck red

future upgrades: 4x4 conversion from a ram 1500 big horn edition (just the front end... rear end is fine), super charger, and new tires (these things are trash in snow and ice)

*Waits Impatientyl :P

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mine.... Plain Jane 04' Dodge Stratus. Tan with hubcaps and about 2 inches of snow....:(

Wife's 01 Ford windstar 3.8 with a little spray 100 extra horsepower:))

Edited by OwinC

• 1 month later...
147fotosz3011nn4.jpg

soon to be mine, my mums right now, when I turn 18 next year, this will be my ride B:)

Not bad at all! Esp for a first car i assume? My Fiesta serves me well, but I'm buying one of these in December all being well! 0-62mph (0-100kph) in 6.5 seconds from stock :)

ford_focus_st_2005_01_b_01.jpg

yea, I guess the 1.8 row-4 engine could hold up with that, but I ain't sure :lol:

1.8 in the Z3 0-62's in about 10 seconds, while the 2.8l will be closest to the Focus ST at about 6.7 seconds. you 1.8 Z3 will 0-62 the same sorta speed as my current fiesta (which is a sporty 1.25l edition so don't feel too bad :))

1999 Dodge Ram 1500 5.2L with 102k on it :( (Work truck, has gone to hell and back)

What I'm driving for now, sort of borrowing it from my parents. In a few months I'll be buying my first junk car :P *Wonders what I could get for 5 grand

@king, How old do you have to be to get your license over there?

Edited by The Unforgivin