Women Are Clowns!

stitch_626

If we are going to say women are clowns.. here is something I made up in 6th grade :

Women are evil. Women need [lots of] money. Money is the root of all evil. So $$Women$$=Evil. Mmmkay?
Edited by Instag0

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey they aren't all clowns.....just the ones that dont like ya!

women are great, i cant deny that. they will have their theories on us guys, all of which we will profoundly reject outright! men and women are as bad as each other...they just both fail to notice it imo!! lol.

Women are clowns? one flaw! how many clowns with makeup look as good as Pamela Anderson?

NONE! All they clowns in make-up look better than Pam Anderson. Call me a weirdo for being the first to say she doesn't have a very attractive face at all, and the only reason she has such hype about her is because of baywatch and that fact that she was a frontrunner in the whole implants deal. Besides, any decent girl that you know and have a chance with is much better looking than Pam Anderson for the fact that you have a chance with said decent girl, and that depite Pam Anderson's lackluster intellect, all you've got are those pics you're hiding on your HD, yeah, THOSE pics....

NONE! All they clowns in make-up look better than Pam Anderson. Call me a weirdo for being the first to say she doesn't have a very attractive face at all, and the only reason she has such hype about her is because of baywatch and that fact that she was a frontrunner in the whole implants deal. Besides, any decent girl that you know and have a chance with is much better looking than Pam Anderson for the fact that you have a chance with said decent girl, and that depite Pam Anderson's lackluster intellect, all you've got are those pics you're hiding on your HD, yeah, THOSE pics....

:withstupid: I totaly agree.

*rasies hand*

"I like women!"

Oh, I like women too!!! It's just that they play mind games too much.

I've always been just give it to me straight. If you are vague I WILL miss the point.

OTH here are 4 ladies with a good attitude....

The smiling young man is my son...I sure wish I could go back to that age with my knowledge and experience!!!! :lol:

The smiling young man is my son...I sure wish I could go back to that age with my knowledge and experience!!!!

OMG LMGDFAO!!!!!!!! ya that would be nice :D but you wouldnt be able to make "service calls" heheheh HAHHAHA OH MAN HASHAHAHHA

btw - your son there is looking like he is ready to explode - poor kid ^_^ lol

and who said that HOOTERS isnt a family establishment aimed towards the fullfillment of dreams

Very glad you dont think we are... 'silverfox'...

Can you guess who this is yet? ;)

If you want something badly enough you'll get it.....

:P

Very glad you dont think we are... 'silverfox'...

Can you guess who this is yet? ;)

If you want something badly enough you'll get it.....

:P

*Thinks back to threads of people asking if they know OCC members*

That makes my list double to two members...

...hats of to the latter :P she did well to find me here, which i wasn't expecting!

told ya women aren't clowns.....and i will go get it....