Women Are Clowns!

stitch_626

Proof!!!

1. Women wear makeup

2. Clowns wear makeup

Therefore...

Women are clowns. :lol::lol::lol:

Me and some buddies came up with that in college. I haven't thought about it for years until tonight.

Ok here's the story...

Been married for almost 10 years.

Recently separated.

I made some brownies last night and was going to take some to a female friend at work. (I'm not interested in dating her)

I forgot the brownies and offered for her to pick them up after work. She said she would so I gave her directions and my number if she got lost or couldn't make it.

I busted my backside picking up my apartment just so she wouldn't think I was a slob.

She never showed and never called.

Now like I said I'm not interested in dating her or any kind of relationship. But my question is this...

This is how girls were in college; is this how they alway are??!?!?!?!?

This doesn't bode well when I do meet a woman I am interested in.

Anybody else subscribe to the theory "Women are Clowns"? :blink:

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cant say that I do, but its an interesting theory, too bad your going to get cursed out by the wemon of OCC :P

I think they are just "high maintanance" just like my Computer, and I can only handle one at a time.....................anyone want my puter? :-P jks

Women are clowns? one flaw! how many clowns with makeup look as good as Pamela Anderson? lol....Women can be high maintanence, selfish, mean heart breakers, and some are not very intelligent, but I LOVE EM! lol

Rejected!... lol dude maybe she forgot, or was tired... women get tired after work too, tomorrow bring her the brownies and tell her that you cleaned up your place for nothing... lol she'll feel bad...and you might get a huge or something...

And they are clowns... Hot temping sexy clowns with short white skirts and tight pink shirt *insert drooling smily here*

So..... us women are clowns are we.... <_<

Speaking as one of the 'geek' women on this board, and one that is usually lumped in as 'one of the guys' (I do have a sense of humor and can belch just as good as you boys can), I think the theory is halarious... not true, but halarious.

Thanks for the laugh so early in the morning. I needed that to jump start my day :)