Whats On Everyone's List Of...

spathalogic

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes, I do admit I am blessed with what I have, but It's fun to have stuff :P

(my list is long too, but notice how many food items are in there...and other stuff that wouldnt last long...such as a macintosh)  :smack:

:lol: I know what ya mean

if only you did.....i'm serious....i bring complications - it must be my middle name or something!

i have to move about every 4 years, so it's not one person leaving, it's me leaving 30 friends, so i guess i dont understand

Well sniper...the whip is a crackin'.....if only the paychecks were rollin in faster...and about the babies thing...come to think of it....havent seen d3 since I posted that :blink: .

Anyway, Yes Claymeow...you have a good point ;)

ClayMeow... I know you don't have in common with her, nude pics aren't all over the internet. :lol: At least I hope not...

My list of wants... I'm such a freakin tightwad. I haven't bought anything over a hundred bucks since june. I got a job so that I could spend all the money on my computer and now I just like seeing my bank account numbers higher than they were! I want a 6800 and water cooling REALLY bad but its retarted how expensive they are.

so many things i need

1 64bit mobo&cpu

2 get fast secondhand car

3 fix my amiga A4000

4 find some poor sucker to have my 7mth old daughter so i can get back to work :D

There are always pawn shops.... sure you could get a bit. :lol: j/k j/k On my way to work yesterday a guy in a Ferrari 360 was revvin his engine... man I NEED one! Maybe I should start savin for one of those. :blink: That would help me get a girlfriend...