My Girl Friend

Don't we all.. currently working on that situation. Will be starting uni (college) this year also, I expect that it will improve things on that front. Don't get to meet that many new ppl around here.

Which college are you going too?

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Which college are you going too?

I live in the UK, hence why I put college in brackets... I am going to uni at UWE (University of West England). Not that it will mean much to you I bet.

Me and my gf, let not turn this in a flame war. It is just to share a small part of our personnal life with the OCC's members.

what the heck! is that really you, tarkins? You look older than i do, and according to your profile, you're 4 years younger than me. You look like you're late 20's early 30's. man, you're gonna be all wrinkled by your 40th bday :P

i find it amusing how a thread in no way related to computers is already on it's 9th page in less than a day.

Nice, I could have swarn you where like 15 though Adrenalinepcs? Or do you guys get your liscenses a bit earlier than we Washingtoners do?

I've been 16 since Jan 13... i would have had it earlier but they have really stupid Homeschool laws out here in Arkansas. I've informally graduated from high school and the stupid rules say i couldn't get a license until i was 18 or took the GED. man i can't wait till i can goto college! I'm hoping to goto MIT or Texas tech. don't you Washingtoners people have to put in 50 hours of driving with you drivers permit before you can get your license?

I've been 16 since Jan 13... i would have had it earlier but they have really stupid Homeschool laws out here in Arkansas. I've informally graduated from high school and the stupid rules say i couldn't get a license until i was 18 or took the GED. man i can't wait till i can goto college! I'm hoping to goto MIT or Texas tech. don't you Washingtoners people have to put in 50 hours of driving with you drivers permit before you can get your license?

Now I remember, your a day older than me. :lol: