My Girl Friend

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Duff , do you really want your gf Into computers alot , Man that would just freak me out cuz then i couldnt brag :P

I agree... Constant competetion would piss me off lol... I wont get too deep because i know there are women on these forums and i dont wanna sound sexist or anything lol... Whatever floats you all's boat is fine with me though lol.

I agree... Constant competetion would piss me off lol... I wont get too deep because i know there are women on these forums and i dont wanna sound sexist or anything lol... Whatever floats you all's boat is fine with me though lol.

Quite true... hmm... ... ... ... ... Wait... what else would I talk about? ;)

j/k

Edit: Those dirty clingon women... Lucky Quark... "And he scores!"

Edited by Duff Man

Nerm, You could just look in to a mirror and decide you want to go out with your self... ;)

yea if I was after pure beauty I would go out with myself. lol but I would just bore myself to death lol. haha

yea if I was after pure beauty I would go out with myself. lol but I would just bore myself to death lol. haha

But what if you were schizophrenic.....

I used to be schizophrenic but now were ok lol.

lol ya i guess ELcaro right , well You could post a pic of your bf , But your wont get opioions

I would hope that I wouldn't get opinions if I posted a pic of my bf.. that would just scare me. I think he has a pic posted somewhere in the forums anyways, as do I :)

There is nothing wrong with both people being technically inclined. My bf and I don't compete.. although I do have the better system :P (only because it is newer). We still find lots of things to talk about and do together that has nothing to do with computers.

I think she looks like she just got up and she's giving you the get the dang camera out muh face..i've given d3 the look many times...and if he posted it i'd kill him...i hope she scrambles ure boys :P