I've Completed Them All :(

tazwegion

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Glad you mentioned STARCRAFT Clay' how does it compare to the visual quality of WCII? (I've been spoilt by the resolution standard set by the Dark Reign series)

don't know the dark reign series, and haven't played WCII in a looonnnnnng time. It's probably slightly better...not as good as WIII of course. But starcraft has a great story/single player missions, so i'd definitely recommend it, esp. if you've never played. I still find it fun....more fun than WIII. And you can get it for cheap with the expansion (Brood War). and although brood war only adds a few units and abilities, the single player missions are as extensive as the original, which makes it well worth it.

Dune II... it's ace, it's also a DOS game, but man, how fun... i've got a win98se partition and am gonna install it on again soon... heh, but you probably already played it... play it again anyway! :D

The best RTS game of all time:

STAR TREK ARMADA II!

Now I would've expected NewPort ot have suggested that one :P but reading the reviews implies that the first version was better, did you ever get the chance to play it?

SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS:

Pentium 300, 64MB RAM, 3D Accelerator

(incredible mods as well, although the huge ones probably won't run on your machine Taz)

Hey! my machines can 'hang' with any P2-300 in the performance stakes :P

don't know the dark reign series, and haven't played WCII in a looonnnnnng time. It's probably slightly better...not as good as WIII of course. But starcraft has a great story/single player missions, so i'd definitely recommend it, esp. if you've never played. I still find it fun....more fun than WIII. And you can get it for cheap with the expansion (Brood War). and although brood war only adds a few units and abilities, the single player missions are as extensive as the original, which makes it well worth it.

The Dark Reign series brought about the purchase of my first REAL graphics card (TnT2pro-AGP), before that I had a 4Mg PCI Legend LMAO :lol:

C&C Generals 1.5Ghz plus... thanks Agallion!

starcraft is similar to warcraft II in some ways but has enough differences to be worth playing.

back in the days when I played starcraft, I had a Toshiba Libretto 50CT (i still have it and it works by the way) with a Pentium75MHz 16MB ram and windows 95. That's all you need for starcraft.

I like all of the Blizzard Titles: Starcraft+Exp, Warcraft + TFT. I just started playing Rise of Nations too. It's definitely not warcraft but I still like. All of those Microsoft games seem pretty good (Age of Empires, Age of Mythology, etc)...

Anyone ever play the game STAR REACH?

Man, that game was fun back-in-the-day. It was a DOS game...don't even know if it would run anymore....don't think i've played it since win3.1. I'll have to see if i can find it...should be on a floppy disk somewhere, maybe.

Anyways, you're a spaceship and you conquer planets and build small colonies on them. You mine from them and build units...then you use those units to go conquer your opponents, which are computer players, or other human players, but those human players use the same computer and keyboard, mouse or gamepad.