I've Completed Them All :(

tazwegion

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol... Diablo isnt that old I played it and im

yeah, d1 and d2 aren't old...d2 is still played by many...and uh, mangar...since when are they considered RTS's ????!?!?!? lol. go reread the original post :P

yeah, d1 and d2 aren't old...d2 is still played by many...and uh, mangar...since when are they considered RTS's ????!?!?!? lol. go reread the original post :P

Your right, got carried away.

Do any of you youngsters remember "diablo I or II" those were cool.

Weren't they first-person-shoot-type games like Doom & Wolfenstein 3D? Ohhhh! the migranes from those :blink:

I have to say now, thanks to eBay I am the proud new owner of C&C's Tiberian Sun...

and a TI 560CDT (P75) laptop... hey I didn't have a Retro laptop yet! :PLMAO :lol:

Thanks for ALL the input ;)

Weren't they first-person-shoot-type games like Doom & Wolfenstein 3D? Ohhhh! the migranes from those

My mom couldn't stand me and my brother playing Doom or Wolfenstein 3D because they made her dizzy. :P

ow I would've expected NewPort ot have suggested that one  but reading the reviews implies that the first version was better, did you ever get the chance to play it?

Yes, I've played Armada 1, and stock it's a much better game (at least if you're a trekkie) than Armada II, but Armada II has a much more extensive single player campaign, and can be modded to an insane level. They're cheap enough that I would say you should get both. :D

(BTW, you don't have to be a trekkie to enjoy it-the armadas rock any way you put it)

Weren't they first-person-shoot-type games like Doom & Wolfenstein 3D? Ohhhh! the migranes from those :blink:

o god, yeah, wolfenstein made me sick...i could only play for short periods of time. Thank god FPS's have come a long way since then....now i can play them for hours and hours :).

Anyways, no Diablo and Diablo II were not even close to FPS's. They were combat RPG's, or as they became to be known "hack-and-slash" rpg's. They utilize 3rd person birdseye view, not even close to first person.

A K62 Mmmm nice choice in processor Mangar! ;)

(BTW, you don't have to be a trekkie to enjoy it-the armadas rock any way you put it)
Apparently Amarda II, is more about micro-management of units would you agree?

As for the Trekkie comment, until recently I'd never met anyone more obsessive than myself... :cough: newport :cough: not that it's a bad thing or anything, I just figured he would've been first to suggest a Star Trek based game, that's all ;)

Anyways, no Diablo and Diablo II were not even close to FPS's. They were combat RPG's, or as they became to be known "hack-and-slash" rpg's. They utilize 3rd person birdseye view, not even close to first person.

Thanks for the clarification Clay' :D

BTW FYI I also acquired a 2mp digital camera too... look out 'modding & digital imaging forum' regulars! :P