I've Completed Them All :(

tazwegion

Dang it! I've finished all my RTS games... now I've gotta' look for something to fill that void :(

RTS Played so far...

Warcraft I/II

Dark Reign I/II

Age of Empires

Lords of Magic

The WarCraft series were my favourite :)

warcraft.jpg

These games are great for me, being able to pick up where I left off, anytime later on in the week/month... when a spare minute and an urge for gaming meet :P

Anyone know of some other great RTS games they would/could recommend? <_< most appreciative of your suggestions ;)

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

teh command and conquer series is pretty good except generals has been ruined becase EA stopped patching it becase of battle for middle earth. they baisicly used general as a beta for the engine

but the res of the series is very very good, ahh tiberian sun was the pwn

edit: lol forgot taz was posting..dont wory about generals

deffinetaly pick up red alert and tiberian sun, maybe red alert 2 i dono if you can play that

Edited by Agallion

Yes Agallion I prefer RTS straight up, to any containing first person shoot scenerios... get more outta' pure strategy, and a headache from the latter ;)

I'll go :google: those suggestions, an see what the flavour is like ;)

Great suggestions thanks... :D

EDIT: w00t w00t C&C Generals looks sweet, as does the Red alert installments :D

if you want a great old school game look for warzone 2100 in the bargin bin. Earth 2150 might be good but it wasn't made by pumpkin studios (they went under after warzone :( ) and the version I had was in french so I never played it.

An RTS thread without mention of STARCRAFT?!?! blasphemy!!

If you want an mmorts, then check out www.shatteredgalaxy.com...but obviously there's not single player scenarios/missions to complete.

Remember Folks these games have to be played on dino comps but i will let taz figure out what games will work on them cause i am not into rts games much

Warcraft 3

400 Mhz Pentium MMX (minimum),

600 MHz processor (recomended),

256 MB of RAM,

32 MB 3D video card,

DirectX

i think tiberian sun was the best rts of all time to me, i mean i liked starcraft but i just enjoyed tiberian sun much better, peopel still play it online too

edit: taz generals will lag like freaking crazy on anything below a 1.5ghz i promise..you need a pretty high gfz card too..thats why i said dont worry about generals

Edited by Agallion