Dont Let P2p Overtake Us.

AxcesDenyed

It wouldn't take much to increase our production. I have been folding for about 6-7 weeks and I am up to over 500 ppd. I only have 2 PCs of my own folding (although I plan to add more)- my existing P4 3.0C and an AMD 2600+ I assembled for a couple hundreds bucks. The other PCs are all friends who were willing to help me out, and a couple of "retro" PIIIs from work. If we did two things 1) get our members to fold, especially those that folded for a little while and stopped, and 2) have our folders recruit 1-2 friends to help out, we could easily double our production (IMHO)

:foldon:

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I joined F@H today....which brings...ummm 2 comps to the table all day all night..and ...ummmm one more.......when I'm around (for a couple of hours) and I installed it on my brothers computer....+ 1 more..and I installed it on my neighbors computer + 1 more.....so thats.....hmmm 2, 3......5 computers on my end......ciao

i checked out p2p's site and every time i try to go to a page it brings up this program to download....fishy

hopefully ill be starting a retro army like tazwegion in the next couple weeks ;)

i dont know, maybe its just the server or something

this download...

Thats not their website:

THIS is their website. ;)

Ok, I am new to this, What is folding. I am one of those read but never post people (sorry)

Don't apologize, thats what we are here for. :P

Folding is a client that utilizes your processor in creating protein molecules to study and find cures for certain diseases.

More info can be found :

Here and Here

Join our team today, we need all the help we can get to beat our two current threats.

Ah and if you want stats about our team you can go Here

:foldon::foldon:

hopefully ill be starting a retro army like tazwegion in the next couple weeks ;)

Hey... the more the merrier! :D

completed my first WU in under 24 hrs. today... only 20 points though :)

baby gromacs... a 'performance diet' for Retros ;)