Sign in to follow this  
AxcesDenyed

Dont Let P2p Overtake Us.

Well... now that I have my vga silencer, my temps have gone down a bit and the comp is not as noisy. Therefore started folding today.. woohoo.. shall i bother adding the old p2 350 as well?

I have enough parts to put together 3 new machines a 2.8C, a 3.2C, and a 3.4C and a 3.2C that I need to figure out what its problem is, but even adding all of these is not going to stop them, I have been working on so many computers of other peoples and my own that I just do not feel like looking at one for a day or 2, I was going to try and put one together last night, but I watched TV instead and went to bed early. This is one team that is going to pass us, we just have to keep on and try to hold off that other one and hopefully pass a few on the way. It is just not possible to stop them that I can see, we do not have the resources.

David

:foldon:

Edited by road-runner

downloaded the folding software..now what

Did you download it from OCC? Just run the program and enter you name EXACTLY as it is in the forums when the program asks, select the rest as you wish, and that's it.

Edit: you may need to have LinuXProX replace the space with an underscore, otherwise, you'll never get credit for it in this forum (you will still get the credit from Stanford, but we won't see it here. I had the same problem, but using an underscore fixed that.)

we will probally loose the 29th spot.. and many other people will loose thier spot too. p2p is going to the top look at the graphs.. all we can do now is let p2p take us over..a nd we shall slowly climp and take down the next team

:(

Edit: you may need to have LinuXProX replace the space with an underscore, otherwise, you'll never get credit for it in this forum (you will still get the credit from Stanford, but we won't see it here. I had the same problem, but using an underscore fixed that.)

That is no longer required: http://forums.overclockersclub.com/?showtopic=26076

we will probally loose the 29th spot.. and many other people will loose thier spot too. p2p is going to the top look at the graphs.. all we can do now is let p2p take us over..a nd we shall slowly climp and take down the next team

Yea we are going to loose it, lets just try not to loose any more, but theres no stoping them, unless the RIAA shut them down or something but that isnt going to happen either they have yet to stop any of them yet, probably most of the people folding do not even know they are, has anyone checked there site out?

Yea we are going to loose it, lets just try not to loose any more, but theres no stoping them, unless the RIAA shut them down or something but that isnt going to happen either they have yet to stop any of them yet, probably most of the people folding do not even know they are, has anyone checked there site out?

i tried to find thier site.. but i cant find it :s what the heck lol yeh.

hey but atleast their doing it for a good cause

My notebook just finished 3 WUs today (i wasnt expecting 2 lol) and i just sent my IC7 back to Abit today.... With any hope and luck, i can get my main rig going next week or so... Dont get depressed about us loosing 29th spot... We put up a good fight and for as many people they got folding.... we put up one H E double hockey sitcks of a fight! GREAT JOB TEAM! :foldon:

one H E double hockey sitcks of a fight! GREAT JOB TEAM! :foldon:

hahah doc from Red vs Blue !! HAHAHA

i tried to find thier site.. but i cant find it :s what the heck lol yeh.

hey but atleast their doing it for a good cause

Thats the main thing its for a good cause, but friendly competition is fun to, we are just out numbered. We can not compete with a P2P network. We held them off for awhile or it took them awhile to catch us, which ever way you want to look at it

:foldon: