Dont Let P2p Overtake Us.

AxcesDenyed

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought they seemed a little suspect to, but I found that page AYo posted; they seem on the up'n'up. I was hoping there was something shady going on so I could get mad. :(  :lol:

Infact most of their forums is in "French" so I decided to do some online translations.

It seems they are making videos, text files, and other types of files that they share on Kazzaa and other p2p networks.

Now what I think they do is they call these "files" probably other names that get a lot of hits, thus ppl download them. They see the explanation of folding, and say ah what the heck I will give it a try if its for cancer.

We need to spread the word about our team Like they are doing. :foldon:

If you look @ their team list , their whole teams production is based on the Little Guy, they don't have many top folders.

i bet taz cant wait till 3.0c's become retro

and i dono about you guys but i think 1 ghz-1.2 is pretty retro..thats about 5 years old so.. taz theres soem new toys out for you

i bet taz cant wait till 3.0c's become retro

and i dono about you guys but i think 1 ghz-1.2 is pretty retro..thats about 5 years old so.. taz theres some new toys out for you

Don't need 'em I gots me a Celeron (Mendicino Core) A @ warp factor 9.0 ;)

Check it out... :D

prank.gif

:blink::P:lol:

i think i might try to recruit my friend today. he is usually on aim most of the day so his comp is obviously running. what we need is those 20 dual xeons that fastss built for his friend. that would give us a good chance i think :lol::foldon:

im folding on a 2ghz dell 24/7 while im at my dads (hopefully he keeps the comp on so it will stay when i leave). Im gunna convince my friend with a p4 3.2ghz comp to fold also.

That's the way to do it! Start folding 24/7 and get a friend to help!

:foldon::foldon:

im folding on a 2ghz dell 24/7 while im at my dads (hopefully he keeps the comp on so it will stay when i leave). Im gunna convince my friend with a p4 3.2ghz comp to fold also.

What i do to people that turn their comps off that are running F@H is i disable the lights in the front of the case and turn off the monitor when i am gone... If they are dumb enough, they wont think the sound is comming from the computer hehehe. ;) I have my Grannies 1.something P3 running 24/7 for 3 weeks now instead of it running every 5 minutes once a week to check e-mail lol.

It has not had a Tinker yet (thank the folding god) and it has been avergaing a WU every day to day and a half!