Anyone Interested To Atart

bloodking

I'm into MMORPG's and will be playing either WOW, EQ2 or maybe guild wars this winter.

You can count me in the clan. :) Well if we are going to have a special forum only for Clan members, there has to be some sort of try outs to get in... I'll be buying both of these games (BFV and UT2004) within the next week. I'm getting BFV either today or tomorrow, and then UT2004 at the beginning of April.

I like the idea of tryouts. But who is going to determine who is good enough to get in, and by what credentials are people going to be judged? I mean, how good do you have to be? a 2:1 kill ratio? 3:1? Or is just a ratio above 1:1 good enough?

Like i said, I like the idea of tryouts. But I dont think we shoule hold them until we run out of space for people to join. I dont think well be bursting at the seems for people to join anyway, and once we do. Then we can start holding tryouts.

I dunno. What do you guys think about try outs?

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LinuxProx gave us permission to use the OCC name in clans.

all we have to do is getting a seperate forum for the gaming and then we can sort out what everyone wants and how many servers we have....

How about the whole "www.gaming.overclockersclub.com? I think that would be a great extension to the website don't ya think?

Or just have a forum like Bloodking suggested...

I think a forum would be better, that way it would attract more ppl to the website as a whole....

ya...i like a forum better.

BTW it's easier for the mods here to add a forum then to build a complete new layout and such for an website extension.

BTW..the name...

i was thinking something like

OCC~your name

or

your name@OCC

it's the easiest name but hell...we can make a better one later on

I would prefer "OCC|Special_K" or "-]oCc[- Special_K"

I think oCc should be our name though, small, caps, small; It looks best. :)

Or just have a forum like Bloodking suggested...

Could we have both? That would be nice as well. :) Just lookin' to compromise. B) Also, if we have a site like www.gaming.overclockersclub.com we could use it when you ask for sponsorships for Lan Parties, I know on NVidia's sponsorship page they wouldn't let you request one without a gaming website. I think that a forum for the clan is necessary, but an extension to the website would be great too just for updates, news, tournys, etc. That way the main page isn't cluttered with news on gaming (which it shouldn't be and probally wouldn't be anyways). It's like a subdivision of OCC I think, and because of this there should be a subdivision of the website. Just my idea though. :rolleyes: Let me know if you think it's a good one!