Anyone Interested To Atart

bloodking

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i wouldent mind host the server and joining the clan, i have a road runner business account / i'm in ohio // 5mb down 1.5mb up i have 2 or 3 computer i can put up as servers

I have business class road runner in Cali...

How much you paying for that bandwith!?

I got 3mps down/ 768k Upload w/1 static ip for $109.99?

the name should be something like COCC ( clan overclockersclub)

or OCC clan...

definitely NOT COCC.

do you want rival clans to start calling you c0c|

Anyways, I would love to join, and think it's a great idea, but unfortunately I won't be purchasing UT2K4 :(

I tried it yesterday over my dialup connection and it was COMPLETE UTTER CRAP...i mean the worst game i've ever played online...i couldn't believe it. The lag was incredible...and i even died down my graphics to default just to see if that would help.

Let's put it this way....at one point, I logged in (on onslaught) and ran to where the tank is supposed to be and i see this vehicle i never saw before playing it single player. I was like WOAH! then i realized that it was the tank but without the main turret drawn on top, so it was like this flat thing on wheels. Also i'd shoot at a vehicle, only to watch it vanish into thin air....or get roadkilled when it seemed i was alone...lol...owell :(

I think he means he is on a T3 at his Dorms....meaning D/l speeds

I bet his upload is capped....along with his d/l....

Here are my speeds, sorry for the delayed reply:

According to CNET Bandwidth Meter, I get 4921.6kbps; according to Zwire I get 6375Kbps. How is this?

By the way, upload speed are the same.

Hey special k.  Would you run one of these tests and post the picture here?  I think it gives a better picture of the performance.

and dang dude, that is fast.  http://www.broadbandreports.com/stest

:withstupid: Exactly run a broadbandreports.com test... There is no way you have a T3 Up/Down

BTW FYI... Special_K those #'s even on Sandra's benchmark don't reflect a T3...

Here is my screenshot... and keep in mind I have 20 PPL on my server right now playing BF:V :ph34r: